• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

mold

mold

local fungi
Jun 25, 2019
so my partner have been in a long distance relationship for about a year now, and we've met before, but i honestly feel like this distance is just affecting me negatively. should i say something to them about it? or should i just keep quiet? we really love each other but it just makes my mental health so much worse

Pilum Muralis

Pilum Muralis

“We'll never be as young as we are tonight.”
Jul 2, 2019
I was in an LDR for close to 10 years. He was in Utah, and I was in California. I get how it affects your mental health. I'd be so frustrated, then sad, then vow to end it, then profess my undying love for him. And just the pain of loving someone so much, and not being able to express it to them. I'd see him maybe a total of 2 weeks a year. Honestly, by year 7, I was done, but I didn't want to be alone, and I did still love him. I know that sounds funny, not wanting to be alone with someone never around . I loved him, but neither of us were willing to move, due to our work.

What's your situation like? How close do you live to one another? Have you discussed your future living arrangements?

Reactions: mold
mold

mold

local fungi
Jun 25, 2019
I was in an LDR for close to 10 years. He was in Utah, and I was in California. I get how it affects your mental health. I'd be so frustrated, then sad, then vow to end it, then profess my undying love for him. And just the pain of loving someone so much, and not being able to express it to them. I'd see him maybe a total of 2 weeks a year. Honestly, by year 7, I was done, but I didn't want to be alone, and I did still love him. I know that sounds funny, not wanting to be alone with someone never around . I loved him, but neither of us were willing to move, due to our work.

What's your situation like? How close do you live to one another? Have you discussed your future living arrangements?

he lives in another continent and we have no idea what to do for the future :/ we've met before, but as of right now neither of us can move