• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Noir

Noir

Dec 9, 2018
I was thinking about making a thread to meet up with locals here. But later on I thought "Does it make any sense ?".

I like the idea of dying with others, the more the better. Not because i am afraid to die or unsure about it. I just want my last moments to be with people who accept my decision and are like minded. My last moments shouldn't be sad, I want to laugh, tell story's and listen to some.
My ideal way before I ctb would be to go camping with a few like minded for 1-3 days and party out.

But as i started to write this here i remembered that meeting with ppl here might be harder then I thought, as we are all living rather far from each other and are kinda afraid that there are some frauds under us. This makes the whole thing harder.

Well...as i started reading in this forum my mind calmed down, rather refreshing and surprising. I never thought i could find a website where you can look for pact partners. In my region it got banned. They even report you and find you with your IP if you post for suicide partners/helper....and the police checks on you. Happy this site is here.

Just sharing and reading makes the whole thing less important/weird. I always thought there is something wrong with me, well there sure is! I am just unhappy with the entire situation. Not mine in particular just that life is boring and existence is painful. I would share more but the wall of words i am about to write might just fill way to much then i intended at the start.

To make it short...I just wanted to share my true thoughts and listen to others as we go to the end. Its not possible to share this with my friends/family as i would end up in a place i don't want to be.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap, TiredHorse and 2 others
Xerxes

Xerxes

Invisible
Nov 8, 2018
This is why a community like this exists. Without judgement, without pro-lifers telling us why we should live, or guilt-tripping us. I hope you find some solace and a peaceful end to your suffering whether through CTB or transitioning back to life. Welcome to SS!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and TiredHorse