O

ori758

Jan 25, 2024
let's say i ctb using SN somewhere private and the medical dude that examine my body find a note asking him to say I died of natural causes like my heart stopped or something, would it be legal to do it? I mean i think it's a much more moral thing to do, so no one need to deal with the why of it and all, and just more easily accepting it. but would be legal?

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Not legal and won't be done.

The medical examiner wouldn't even find the note unless maybe you swallowed a vial containing a note but even then they wouldn't do it.

Reactions: Slow_Farewell and BrainShower
BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
No, it would not. And they would not lie, because it would put suspicion on the examiner if the lie was detected. I am sorry but it is not realistic.

O

ori758

Jan 25, 2024
Not legal and won't be done.

The medical examiner wouldn't even find the note unless maybe you swallowed a vial containing a note but even then they wouldn't do it.
Good luck for people grieving than...

breezeboy

breezeboy

To infinity and beyond
Dec 8, 2023
Good luck for people grieving than...
Trust me I wish I could ease the pain for others but even if you died of natural causes and you have people that care about you, they would still grieve.

Reactions: rozeske
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
No medical examiner would risk their career for a person who committed suicide and is no longer there. But theoretically it would have helped ease their pain and grief.

Reactions: Ninja_Master