Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
"Texas lawyer Rod Ponton was left flummoxed when he discovered his face was appearing as a cat during a court session on Zoom.

As his assistant tried to rectify the issue, he can be heard saying, "I'm here live, I'm not a cat."

Tweeting about the incident, Judge Roy Ferguson, who presided over the session, said it showed "the legal community's effort to continue representing their clients in these challenging times".

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bonkers, SomeGuy55, Callie Arcale and 7 others
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
Just saw that on a TV program. Beyond funny.

• Hugs
Reactions: SomeGuy55, botanormal and Brick In The Wall
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
As funny as it is, I can't help but fear the day technology will escape me to the point where something so simple will be beyond my grasp and bring me fear. In some ways this is already true for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall and botanormal
Mentalmick

Mentalmick

IMHOTEP!!!
Nov 30, 2020
As funny as it is, I can't help but fear the day technology will escape me to the point where something so simple will be beyond my grasp and bring me fear. In some ways this is already true for me.
I think it was some old dell program or something.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall and Dr Iron Arc
Makko

Makko

Iä!
Jan 17, 2021
How humiliating. It was his fault for not preparing properly though. I'm super paranoid about this every time, but with technology there's only so much you can do. Sometimes it just doesn't work and then you're screwed. It's easy to laugh at some IT-illiterate old man not being able to turn off a filter, but IT problems can get a lot weirder than this and often not even the professional support guys can fix it.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Callie Arcale, Brick In The Wall and Dr Iron Arc
stygal

stygal

low-wage worker
Oct 29, 2020
The desperate look on his catface and the tortured gaze made it even funnier.
I laughed a lot about it yesterday.

Reactions: Dr Iron Arc and Mentalmick
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
Watching the video play on ABC News yesterday I laughed so much. And afterwards, I realized it'd been so long since I laughed, it felt strange to do it. It felt good as well, but mostly strange. So it was kinda bitter sweet.

Reactions: Mentalmick