• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DrownedOctopus

DrownedOctopus

Experienced
Mar 2, 2019
I am 99% sure I dislocated my jaw again.
I have the same symptoms and pain and clicking that happened last time.
If it lasts another day, I can't get away with not going to the dr. And there's a possibility of having to have surgery to prevent it from happening again. (If it happens a time after this, they said it's going to happen)
I'm laughing because it hurts and because it seems every time I fix an injury, I just get another.
Such is the way of the world, I suppose.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, Wolfjob_dayjob and Circles
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
I'm sorry you're hurting. I always try to shrug it off everytime something bad happens and maybe laugh at it too to make the situation less worse than it is. Everyday there's just always something trying to bring you down. Hope you're having an okay-ish day though.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Bedlamb and Wolfjob_dayjob
DrownedOctopus

DrownedOctopus

Experienced
Mar 2, 2019
I'm sorry you're hurting. I always try to shrug it off everytime something bad happens and maybe laugh at it too to make the situation less worse than it is. Everyday there's just always something trying to bring you down. Hope you're having an okay-ish day though.
I don't mind physical pain so much, it helps me deal with and ignore what's going on in my head. Last time this happened, I went around 2 weeks before going to the dr because I couldn't do my job anymore lol. My face was so swollen I couldn't talk, so my boss told me I couldn't come in until I went to the dr and they gave me the okay to come back.

You're right though, it seems everyday there's yet another thing that happens to bring you down. It's tiresome.
Thank-you, and I hope you're having as good a day as you possibly can as well!

Reactions: Circles
Psychotic King

Psychotic King

Failure
Apr 18, 2019
It's pretty interesting how brains and humans work. I dont like physical pain at all, but these days I have these "scenes". Either I am shaking, laughing or crying, can come out of blue pretty much. Sometimes I laugh uncontrolably, even to the point where I am physically shaking and tears are coming out of my face, but I just laugh and laugh, and sometimes I do that while I have extreme anxiety, fear of my future life and failures, stress and all that. Maybe it's a whacky sort of defense mechanism when psyche is under a lot of stress or something. I dont know and I dont understand it, but I find it fascinating

Reactions: Bedlamb