FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
I am 26 and Last year I has the most amazing year of my things were finally coming together I really thought I was going to get my happy ending and overcome all the years of suicidal thoughts that tormented me since the age of 21.

Last year I went another a summer of complete freedom never having to see my horrible relatives in my parents home country. I went travelling then coming back from my travels I managed to successfully find a higher paying job in the UK. I met an older male work colleague in this 50s. He made me feel so special in a way no man has ever done all my life guys my own age ignored me and never wanted to know me and it felt great someone finally sees me. Winter was so magical it was snowy where I lived and I had the best Christmas ever. I was so happy, free and in love. I was no longer suicidal anymore.

Then 2023 I finally lost it all. This year I have had nothing but bad luck and nothing going good for me. First I was forced to spend the entire month seeing my awful relatives who just kept taking the piss, the man I feel in love with turned out to be two faced lying arsehole and caused me so much pain. It's the worst heartbreak I have ever experienced. I got fired for underperforming. Since getting fired I have stopped working as my confidence is severely damaged. My boss was so mean and was putting me down at work. My work friend who i thought was my friend she was gossiping about me at work. It was so humiliating issues. My arsehole relatives just keep overdoing it with the abuse and the freeloading I finally snapped and told my family how much I have always hated the relatives.
I am never going to have those good times again I had last year I am ready to die. This year has shown me life isn't worth living.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: ApparentlyNot and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
Life is so cruel, and vindictive.
It seems as though life is some kind of sick game.
It gives you a taste of happiness, and then snatches it away, often for no logical reason whatsoever.

L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
You're only 26, FireFox. Your best years are yet to come.

Reactions: lifeneedssavepoints