laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
what do you think about a suicide letter?
(putting yourself in the shoes of the one who remains)
Is it better to have an exhaustive letter, in which you can say things that are misinterpreted,
or better to be concise, and say goodbye with ten sentences?

• Love
Reactions: KleinerWolf
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Are we sure people even get to read our letters, or do the police just take them? Do they give them back to people later?

T

TheQ22

Enlightened
Aug 17, 2020
Is it better to have an exhaustive letter, in which you can say things that are misinterpreted,
I'd make it short rather than rattling on and being emotional.

Sorry to hurt you, please don't be sad, I'm tired and I've decided to do this after a lot of thought, it's no ones fault but mine, etc.

Reactions: laura fines
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
For me, it's brief and straight to the point.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993
Iseeblue_711

Iseeblue_711

Oct 4, 2020
I, personally, made two, one for the people I love the most and one for the person I hate the most, but I didn t really write the exact reasons because it may end up in the hands of people that I don t want to know certain things, but if you read them carefully you can still understand why.I don t know if this helps you with anything, whatsoever, but I thought that you might use my idea.It would also be an idea to, maybe, leave some hidden messages?So that only the people you trust can know what you meant to say.

laura fines

laura fines

Oct 4, 2020
Are we sure people even get to read our letters, or do the police just take them? Do they give them back to people later?

have bad experience with that. In a failed suicide attempt, the police and ambulance came to my home and robbed me (while I was unconscious).

i have bad experience with that ... In a failed suicide attempt, the police and ambulance came to my home and robbed me (while I was unconscious).
So, this time...
My plan is doing ctb in an hotel cause i live alone (...)
And my idea is leaving 3 short notes,
one to the hotel (i,ve commit suicide, call police)
one to the police (i´am x, this is my identification, and family´s phone number
a note for my family with life insurance issues so they can manage it easier.
and finally, a notebook where I explain the why, the how, and the things that remain to be done regarding the floor, or other issues.
and put this notebook in a sealed envelope that I will leave next to my corpse.
both in the note for my family and the one from the police will mention that this envelope is closed and is for the exclusive view of my family.
i will hope be respected, i need to believe that...
I, personally, made two, one for the people I love the most and one for the person I hate the most, but I didn t really write the exact reasons because it may end up in the hands of people that I don t want to know certain things, but if you read them carefully you can still understand why.I don t know if this helps you with anything, whatsoever, but I thought that you might use my idea.It would also be an idea to, maybe, leave some hidden messages?So that only the people you trust can know what you meant to say.

I just want to say goodbye to the 3 people that I know will suffer with my suicide.
to this day I don't hate anyone especially,
I hate the world in general, including myself

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Salt, llerutem5, wanttodie and 1 other person