Deafsn0w

Deafsn0w

I will buy you a dog if you like my posts
Sep 4, 2018
My final decision is to jump off the Golden Gate bridge. I will do it today at 5pm PST. I can't wait to leave this garbage planet and hopefully i will get a better next life. Peace.

Reactions: throwaway123, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Vladimir Lenin and 6 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
My final decision is to jump off the Golden Gate bridge. I will do it today at 5pm PST. I can't wait to leave this garbage planet and hopefully i will get a better next life. Peace.
isn't there a net now? just don't fuck up traffic

Reactions: Deafsn0w
bigj75

bigj75

“From Knowledge springs power."
Sep 1, 2018
If you don't do it come back and let us know what happened. If you do it good luck and I wish you peace.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and 5 others
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
good luck

Reactions: Deafsn0w and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
The only way to ensure the water kills you, is to maximize the surface area of impact.

If you're going to suicide in a pool of water...make sure you perfect your divining technique. Otherwise you'll wake up in the hostipal with a prolapsed asshole, never able to shit normally, pissed off that you're still here on earth.

If you're going to jump, land on concrete, because water IS NOT 100% kill proof no matter the height. Water impact will only kill you if you break the surface tension in the least efficient way. 9/10 jumping into water leaves the victim reying on others to empty their shit bag, but still alive.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, mattwitt, Iwant2sleepforever and 1 other person
R

Rebirth

Jun 20, 2018
It's now 6 pm PT. I hope you found peace.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, fade_away and 1 other person
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Perfect place to jump.
Hope you have a smooth onward journey to the other side.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and lv-gras
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018
I didn't see anything in the news (checked a couple of news sources/search engines)

R

Rebirth

Jun 20, 2018
I didn't see anything in the news (checked a couple of news sources/search engines)
Does the US always report public suicides?

Here in Canada, a lot of people at least attempt in the subway and it's never in the news.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Iwant2sleepforever, balancingaqt and 2 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018

Here in Canada, a lot of people at least attempt in the subway and it's never in the news.
good question i think i depends on the sate.

G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
I can't imagine wanting another life after this.

It's not so much that just my life sucks. I think they all do. I don't look at anyone and say "I want that life." I walk through the graveyard and envy the dead. They've got what I will end up with, but they have it now. I'm stuck here in hell. They're out. Seems like they're better off, and I'm real jealous.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, NoOneKnows, Mayfil and 5 others
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
If i come back to this I'd very much appreciate being dumb. Too dumb to even know that life is pain.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Ktmnny, NoOneKnows and 4 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
If i come back to this I'd very much appreciate being dumb. Too dumb to even know that life is pain.
Jeeze that hits me. I've noticed dumber people tend to seem happier or at least are more easily satisfied by things in life. I guess that's where the whole ignorance is bliss thing comes from.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Ktmnny, NoOneKnows and 4 others
Duqu

Duqu

Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!
Aug 27, 2018

Usually you can find something on google at least, about someone jumping off a bridge and/or shutting down a bridge for a while while they make up their minds etc.

Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
Jeeze that hits me. I've noticed dumber people tend to seem happier or at least are more easily satisfied by things in life. I guess that's where the whole ignorance is bliss thing comes from.
As a child I was able to see the futilities of the adults so eagerly immersing themselves .

bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
As a child I was able to see the futilities of the adults so eagerly immersing themselves .
took me longer to see that. When I hit 25 i really noticed how futile the things people argued or indulged over. It's like they were so satisfied with not learning anything new or studying more into important things in life. I gradually grew apart from them. I just couldn't connect anymore.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Iwant2sleepforever, throwaway123 and 1 other person
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
took me longer to see that. When I hit 25 i really noticed how futile the things people argued or indulged over. It's like they were so satisfied with not learning anything new or studying more into important things in life. I gradually grew apart from them. I just couldn't connect anymore.
perhaps this is why I so vainly struggle in friendship, I was the kind of kid who would skip school to study at the public library .

Reactions: Deafsn0w and RM5998
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
perhaps this is why I so vainly struggle in friendship, I was the kind of kid who would skip school to study at the public library .
I skipped school to play basketball or go to the park.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Desperate_Soul, throwaway123 and 2 others
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I never skipped school but I do remember i would go to the library to read all the time or listen to informative things on YouTube. I remember a quote that generally " dumb people talk about other people and smart people talk about ideas/concepts". I always get turned off when coworkers talk to me about a celebrity couples or something like that. I'm ok with small talk but its like there is no depth in their conversations.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Done and Caustic Cardinals
Caustic Cardinals

Caustic Cardinals

Enlightened
Sep 1, 2018
I never skipped school but I do remember i would go to the library to read all the time or listen to informative things on YouTube. I remember a quote that generally " dumb people talk about other people and smart people talk about ideas/concepts". I always get turned off when coworkers talk to me about a celebrity couples or something like that. I'm ok with small talk but its like there is no depth in their conversations.
most people lack depth altogether

D

dreamofme

Sep 10, 2018
that's true. I wonder why though. Why people don't think beyond the surface.

Easier to live a lie than face the horrible truth.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and NoOneKnows
D

dreamofme

Sep 10, 2018
yae but the lie is just as bad as the truth in the long run.
I agree but how many people are here or in the world just holding on to the lie. They don't care about the end because it isn't right now. Humans are inherently hopeul so most would rather live in Wonderland than wake up to the truth. Very distopic or bleak picture but I'm afraid under the social media smiles and sunny skys this is the grim reality of life on earth.

throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
I wish I could jump off that bridge. It's so beautiful, almost romantic.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, skitliv and MissLisa
bigj75

bigj75

Sep 1, 2018
I agree but how many people are here or in the world just holding on to the lie. They don't care about the end because it isn't right now. Humans are inherently hopeul so most would rather live in Wonderland than wake up to the truth. Very distopic or bleak picture but I'm afraid under the social media smiles and sunny skys this is the grim reality of life on earth.
Oh I've seen it. I used to work for social media and i would take down reported videos. I've seen everything you can imagine. The shit people do to each other for no reason just makes me feel like people are inherently evil.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, NoOneKnows, Regisphilbin_savant and 1 other person