• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

Arbie

Jul 20, 2019
What were the last few thoughts before you aborted your attempt?

Reactions: bacardirum
bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
I have never aborted, but I imagine, I don't want to die, I don't want to be a veg, this will not work, I will miss my mum, this is stupid...

Reactions: Arbie
A

Arbie

Jul 20, 2019
I don't think I will feel the need to abort, I believe that when I'm at that day...I have made sure it's what I want more than I want life.

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
I came into this thread fully prepared to respond with how relieved I felt when I had an abortion.

Damn it.

Reactions: bacardirum
inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Sorry to hear, or was it a blessing?

Pregnancy can kill me, and not in a peaceful way, so I was very thankful that I was allowed the abortion.

Honestly, the most difficult part is waiting. I don't mean "oh I'm waiting for the day", I mean you spend 99% of your time at an abortion clinic waiting.

Wait in the front room. Wait in this room with everyone else getting an abortion. Now in a third room while we call you back to pee. Now in a fourth room. And then in a fifth. By the time you have your abortion at 3 PM, you've been waiting since 7 AM. It's annoying. Especially because you can't have your cell phone or a tablet back.

bacardirum

bacardirum

Experienced
May 21, 2019
I am not pro or anti-abortion, I think it should be up to the woman, it's her body :heart:

Reactions: Brianiskillingme
nomorefight

nomorefight

Jul 1, 2019
I cant do this because I cant do that to my best friend