M

myusername

Apr 19, 2023
Today I ordered the tent I'll be using. I'll be picking it up tomorrow. It's not waterproof so I'll seal it with probably trash bags and tape, as I've seen other users talk about. I don't have much money left, apart from the money to pay a few days at the campsite. So I can't even get metal buckets. I'll use those metal trays used to cook in the oven to carry the charcoal into the tent.

I'm feeling some sense of relief that comes and goes. I guess I'll keep updating in this same post.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Alo the obvi alien, TheEndForMe, Davey40210 and 5 others
Life interrupted

Life interrupted

Trapped in life
Mar 18, 2022
I considered this method for a while and still think about it sometimes. Keep us updated pls

Reactions: myusername
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
How much charcoal you plan on using? What kind? You need to place the hot containers of charcoals on something in the tent, like bricks. The containers will be extremely HOT, so you're going to need something to protect your hands when you move them. Do you think it will look suspicious at the campsite when you're taping plastic up inside the tent?

M

myusername

Apr 19, 2023
How much charcoal you plan on using? What kind? You need to place the hot containers of charcoals on something in the tent, like bricks. The containers will be extremely HOT, so you're going to need something to protect your hands when you move them. Do you think it will look suspicious at the campsite when you're taping plastic up inside the tent?
I'll set up the tent inside a room, so I'll be paying for a room in the camp site, to avoid suspicion. I thought 3kg of lump charcoal would be enough? Would be a regular blanket enough to put the hot trays on them to avoid the tent getting burned? Otherwise I would have to carry bricks from my home and it will be very heavy.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I'll set up the tent inside a room, so I'll be paying for a room in the camp site, to avoid suspicion. I thought 3kg of lump charcoal would be enough? Would be a regular blanket enough to put the hot trays on them to avoid the tent getting burned? Otherwise I would have to carry bricks from my home and it will be very heavy.
A room at a campsite? Like a cabin? 3kg doesn't sound like much. Sounds like about the absolute minimum. Risky due to leakage, etc. A blanket? I was thinking more like bricks because they're non-combustible and don't transfer heat readily.

Davey40210

Davey40210

Even the stars make room for new stars
Sep 3, 2024
I would be worried about people seeing me taking the smoldering charcoal into the room.. I considered this method but then in an AirBnB, but I consider the risk of failure quite high, and then there is a possibility for lasting consequences.

Nonetheless I wish you good luck and hope you find peace.

M

myusername

Apr 19, 2023
I would be worried about people seeing me taking the smoldering charcoal into the room.. I considered this method but then in an AirBnB, but I consider the risk of failure quite high, and then there is a possibility for lasting consequences.

Nonetheless I wish you good luck and hope you find peace.
In the end, after reading your message, I did book an Airbnb. I'll be going there tomorrow. I have 5kg of charcoal just in case, the metal trays, some small bricks, ducktape, plastic to cover the tent, clonazepam and I'll surely buy some beers also.

• Love
Reactions: Tony24 and Davey40210
M

myusername

Apr 19, 2023
In two hours I'll be going to the Airbnb and get everything ready there. I hope everything goes well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Life interrupted
NoHalfMeasures

NoHalfMeasures

You either run from things, or you face them
Aug 20, 2024
Good luck to you. I hope it goes well.

M

myusername

Apr 19, 2023
Three trays with charcoal are burning, almost done IMG 20240924 2047492

• Hugs
  • Informative
Reactions: lionetta12, happy2bee, Life interrupted and 4 others
Alo the obvi alien

Alo the obvi alien

Planner
Jun 20, 2023
Today I ordered the tent I'll be using. I'll be picking it up tomorrow. It's not waterproof so I'll seal it with probably trash bags and tape, as I've seen other users talk about. I don't have much money left, apart from the money to pay a few days at the campsite. So I can't even get metal buckets. I'll use those metal trays used to cook in the oven to carry the charcoal into the tent.

I'm feeling some sense of relief that comes and goes. I guess I'll keep updating in this same post.
Omg a trash bag to cover the holes!!! I didn't think about that!! I was literally going to use duck tape to cover ever hole. Thank yoooouuuu!!!!!
Can I DM you? You seem to know a lot about the CO method and I am trying to use it. (Hopefully I can last at least til August so my sister can grieve one month at least) But I want to get ready know, so I have something to (ironically) look forward too.

M

myusername

Apr 19, 2023
In the end I didn't go fully with the plan. First the trays burned the floor of the tent even though I used bricks. Inside the tent the temperature was unbearable even though the air conditioner was on. I took one of the trays out and taped the holes on the tent floor with plastic.
I texted my friend goodbye and he said he would help me get revenge from the person who hurt me so much during my pregnancy, and I started to get some hope again, knowing that that despicable person would pay at least just a little from what he did to me.
He went to the Airbnb to where I was (at first I actually told him I was very far away so he wouldn't send me the police), and stayed with me throughout the night and helped me plan what to do next.

The next day we went to the hospital to talk about what happened and ask if I could terminate my pregnancy. They told me the pregnancy is too advanced and not possible, recommended me to give him for adoption. Of course I was feeling like crap and the professionals asked me if I wanted to check myself in at the hospital and I accepted. So now I'm at the hospital.

Reactions: DedCircut303