magicgranola

magicgranola

Oct 1, 2024
Think I'm going to CTB today. It's Sunday for me in hawaii. Just felt like doing it today after waking up. I've been considering it since around 2019-2020. My method is SN. I'm going to take a double dose of painkillers. I also have some weed to help with the anxiety since I don't have meto. There is a bathroom in the house that my family barely uses. I'm going to do it in there because for some reason I find it a peaceful place. It's also where my uncle overdosed in. It's very quiet and relaxing. My dad started putting potted plants everywhere in the house so I think I'm going to also take some of them and place them in the bathroom with me. Being surrounded by a lot of plants helps make me feel relaxed too. My dad and uncle were always into growing. I would have gone to a forest to ctb but I'd rather do that with someone else because I feel a little unsafe going alone in the woods. Doing this in the bathroom with lots of plants around me is the next best thing. I know that may sound pathetic or sad to some people but to me it's comforting. This is probably my last post. I just joined this website a few weeks ago but the people I have met here have been supportive and helpful. I wish that everyone finds peace in their lives and if they choose to leave this world that they find peace as well. Thank you and take care.

-magicgranola / sickflowers(on discord)

• Hugs
Reactions: Tonkpils, pandorasactor, sweetcreep and 8 others
DeadNotSleeping

DeadNotSleeping

Just an absolute mess.
Oct 7, 2024
Nothing sad or pathetic about that at all. Being surrounded by the things that make you comfortable in your last moments sounds wonderful tbh. A lot of people don't have that option so definitely take advantage of that if you can. My only concern with doing it in the bathroom is you may end up throwing up and making some noise that gets you discovered. I think it's a bit risky.

However you decide to do it I wish you safe travels.

Reactions: alienfreak and magicgranola
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best, I hope you find peace.

Reactions: magicgranola
BringMeToLife

BringMeToLife

I'm stuck in here
Apr 13, 2023
Be safe

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Godspeed.

• Love
Reactions: Surai and magicgranola
maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
Goodbye magic granola.
I hope everything goes as you planned & find a place of love & peace 🌹💔

magicgranola

magicgranola

Oct 1, 2024
Nothing sad or pathetic about that at all. Being surrounded by the things that make you comfortable in your last moments sounds wonderful tbh. A lot of people don't have that option so definitely take advantage of that if you can. My only concern with doing it in the bathroom is you may end up throwing up and making some noise that gets you discovered. I think it's a bit risky.

However you decide to do it I wish you safe travels.
You're probably right that it is risky. I should probably just do it in my bedroom because it will be less likely for me to alert anyone or get caught while I'm in there when I throw up like you said (which is most likely that I will throw up considering how many people have ended up throwing up).

Thank you for understanding my situation and for the kinds words.

• Love
Reactions: Tonkpils and DeadNotSleeping
Homulily

Homulily

Witch of the Mortal World
Jun 1, 2023
I hope you find peace.

magicgranola

magicgranola

Oct 1, 2024
Goodbye magic granola.
I hope everything goes as you planned & find a place of love & peace 🌹💔
Thank you so much. Goodbye my friend. I wish you nothing but love and peace as well.
I hope you find peace.
Thank you my friend. I wish you peace and happiness.
Godspeed.
Thank you
Thank you
I wish you the best, I hope you find peace.
Thank you. I wish you nothing but peace and happiness my friend.

Last edited:
DeadNotSleeping

DeadNotSleeping

Just an absolute mess.
Oct 7, 2024
You're probably right that it is risky. I should probably just do it in my bedroom because it will be less likely for me to alert anyone or get caught while I'm in there when I throw up like you said (which is most likely that I will throw up considering how many people have ended up throwing up).

Thank you for understanding my situation and for the kinds words.
Ultimately it all depends on how aware the people in your house are. I fully agree with wanting to do it in a space you feel comfortable. If you truly think that can be that bathroom then I say go for it. I'd wait until everyone is fast asleep though regardless of if you do it in your bathroom or bedroom.

Take a minute to read this thread. It goes into more detail about what happened to this specific person after they took the SN but also the timeline for everything.

magicgranola

magicgranola

Oct 1, 2024
Thank you all so much for the kind words and support. I am really grateful for this community and all the supportive people in it. I wish that everyone finds peace, love and happiness.

• Love
Reactions: Tonkpils, sweetcreep and DeadNotSleeping
Zanmato

Zanmato

Apr 4, 2024
I'm sorry if life pushed you to this limit!
I wish you the best.
Hope you can find your peace

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Wishing you peace and relief <3 we're here no matter what.

sadlittleman32

sadlittleman32

Was going to jump…now using SN
Sep 17, 2024
I hope you can finally find peace from this cruel world…have a safe journey!

athiestjoe

athiestjoe

Passenger
Sep 24, 2024
Have safe travels. With whatever you decide, I hope you found everything you are looking for and get peace & serenity.

• Love
Reactions: magicgranola and opheliaoveragain
Ethel

Ethel

Just playing
Sep 10, 2024
Goodnight
Sleep well S2

vanillamilkshakes

vanillamilkshakes

Aspiring Corpse
Aug 26, 2024
godspeed, hope you find peace

BlackEyedDog

BlackEyedDog

Mage
May 6, 2024
I feel burned out from life too. I'm so sorry life brought you to this moment. Should you feel the time isn't right, no shame in changing your mind. It doesn't hurt to write down what you took, and that methylene blue would be needed in case u require emergency services. We are here whatever you decide. Wishing you well 🤍

Surai

Surai

Mar 26, 2024
We will all and we will all fly soon enough 🕊️

sweetcreep

sweetcreep

reincarnating as a worm
Jul 21, 2024
i hope you find peace and i hope to find it too. 💚 it's going to be okay now.