NienNunb

NienNunb

Aug 25, 2024
Hi

New on here, and will cut to the chase, as I've told my story to enough counsellors and psychologists to last a lifetime. UK based and looking for advice on quickest, most effective "cocktail" to drink for suicide. Ingredients need to be obtainable in UK.

Appreciate any advice

NN

• Hugs
Reactions: esalucolom-wojaqter, CatLvr and Praestat_Mori
Evelyn Lane

Evelyn Lane

Hanging Expert
Aug 2, 2024
Whatever you're asking for won't be painless

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum. There's the Suicide Resource Compilation.

• Love
Reactions: esalucolom-wojaqter, Tesha and CatLvr
NienNunb

NienNunb

Aug 25, 2024
That's great, thank you. SN sounds like the best way to go but difficult to get in the UK

Reactions: CatLvr
Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
Hi

New on here, and will cut to the chase, as I've told my story to enough counsellors and psychologists to last a lifetime. UK based and looking for advice on quickest, most effective "cocktail" to drink for suicide. Ingredients need to be obtainable in UK.

Appreciate any advice

NN
There's a reason you don't already know about a quick and effective cocktail, whose ingredients can be easily obtainable in the UK. It doesn't exist.

Have a look through the resources compilation sign posted above.

Not trying to piss on your parade - but I am trying to help steer you away from impulsivity as those attempts generally fail and can lead to a whole new level of painful injuries and worst personal circumstances.

Reactions: opheliaoveragain, esalucolom-wojaqter, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
NienNunb

NienNunb

Aug 25, 2024
There's a reason you don't already know about a quick and effective cocktail, whose ingredients can be easily obtainable in the UK. It doesn't exist.

Have a look through the resources compilation sign posted above.

Not trying to piss on your parade - but I am trying to help steer you away from impulsivity as those attempts generally fail and can lead to a whole new level of painful injuries and worst personal circumstances.
Thanks again for the advice and believe me this isn't a spur of the moment decision.

Reactions: Tesha