アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
As the title suggests, I have finally ordered SN and all the necessary things to carry out the SN method. I only have enough supplies for 2 attempts so I really hope I don't fail. Everything will arrive in about 2-3 weeks.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LonelyKitten, Huggs, Unknown21 and 8 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Are you not going to test your sn?
I already know that my SN is pure, people ordered from the same source as me before and the test results proved that the SN is pure.

Reactions: Anon7b8
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best! I hope your plans work out for you and you find freedom and peace! You deserve it so much!

Edit: I will miss you liking my food on discord!!! :-(

• Love
Reactions: アホペンギン and Darkover
W

Whatshouldmynamebe

May 2, 2020
Wish you all the best. Is the method all your waiting on? Would you say all your other affairs are in order?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Wish you all the best. Is the method all your waiting on? Would you say all your other affairs are in order?
Yeah, I guess everything else is in order. I'll just burn a few things that'll remind others of myself before I ctb. Thats about it.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans, I hope you find what you search for.

• Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
Good luck my friend. I'm also planning to use SN, but I'll have to order the anti-emetics as my Domperidone is past its expiration date. I hope you will make it

• Love
Csmith8827

Csmith8827

Don't you listen to your heart? (Listen to it...)
Oct 26, 2019
Good luck... I'm still trying to find a way out myself...i feel like I'm trapped here...I just want an easy way out so I can just go to sleep...

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, jemetire and AnonGermany
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
SN will arrive on September 8th or so. I payed extra to have the ability to track my SN during delivery because I had extra money without anything to spend it on. I assume the AE's and B-blockers will arrive a few days before that. I don't know for sure.

CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
Do you think you'll sit on it for a while? Or are you eager to CTB as soon as possible?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Do you think you'll sit on it for a while? Or are you eager to CTB as soon as possible?
I'm eager to CTB. My parents expect me to go to college on September 15th or so and I have PTSD from highschool, I dread going back to school, even if it sounds childish or unreasonable.

CheekyPhobia

CheekyPhobia

Reasonless, well it stands to reason...
Aug 1, 2022
I'm eager to CTB. My parents expect me to go to college on September 15th or so and I have PTSD from highschool, I dread going back to school, even if it sounds childish or unreasonable.
Not childish or unreasonable at all. I went to university last year after an absolutely miserable high school experience and found out the hard way it's more of the same. If you struggled in high school, you'll struggle there. If you're still carrying around the mental trauma from it you'll walk around with that written all over you and people can see it and react accordingly. It's almost like those "kick me" signs you see in films haha. "My parents expect me to go to college on September 15th": Is the dilemma for you that you need to go or they'll kick you out? Either way I can understand why you'd feel rushed and want to be free.

Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
You don't have to go to college, or at least not until you feel ready (if you want to).

There are many valuable carrer paths outside of college, many skills that you can self-learn, or you can go to college at a later date.

P

PracheenKaal_00!

Student
Aug 22, 2023
As the title suggests, I have finally ordered SN and all the necessary things to carry out the SN method. I only have enough supplies for 2 attempts so I really hope I don't fail. Everything will arrive in about 2-3 weeks.
Glad to hear that. Good luck and may you be relieved of the pain soon :hug:

If possible, could you share the source from which you ordered SN?

アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Glad to hear that. Good luck and may you be relieved of the pain soon :hug:

If possible, could you share the source from which you ordered SN?
I'm deciding not to share my sources anymore, I'm sorry. 🫂 I want to avoid my sources getting taken down..