• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I was beaten up and thrown off a building (probably had a lot to do with a show I watched on TV before bed).

What was your dream last night...?

Reactions: Lifetimepunishment, Halo13 and LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
I've had a couple of strange ones the last few nights, but I can't seem to remember them well enough to summarize.

Which show were you watching?

Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I've had a couple of strange ones the last few nights, but I can't seem to remember them well enough to summarize.

Which show were you watching?
The best ones are those we don't remember.
I was watching this show called Line of Duty.
It's about Anti Corruption Police

Reactions: LastFlowers
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
The best ones are those we don't remember.
I was watching this show called Line of Duty.
It's about Anti Corruption Police
I think you're right about that.

Oo that's sounds interesting, I might've heard of that show actually..haven't seen it tho.
Any good?

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
I had some strange half awake half asleep dreams, kept thinking someone was calling my name and flashes of odd images like old pictures. Woke up sweating and my arms were asleep.

I think it's probably true about the TV show you were watching because things tend to stick in our subconscious mind and pop up at random, like in dreams. It has been suggested not to sleep with the TV or radio on for this reason.

Reactions: Dead beat dad and LastFlowers
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I think you're right about that.

Oo that's sounds interesting, I might've heard of that show actually..haven't seen it tho.
Any good?
It's one of the better shows I've seen recently

Scribble Fan

Scribble Fan

I'm out!
May 30, 2019
I was composing music then chatting to this woman performing a great song on the piano.

Odd how all my depression and anxiety goes away when I'm dreaming... When I woke up a few minutes ago there was such a deep sinking feeling. Like god, not this again, why did I have to wake up?

Reactions: Oblivion Lover and Dead beat dad
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I was composing music then chatting to this woman performing a great song on the piano.

Odd how all my depression and anxiety goes away when I'm dreaming... When I woke up a few minutes ago there was such a deep sinking feeling. Like god, not this again, why did I have to wake up?
Know that feeling brother
DBD

Reactions: Scribble Fan
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
Mine were very strange last night, one was something about talking to a Columbian woman in a forest.

Reactions: Halo13
Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Had another strange one: I dreamed I was listening to some song on YouTube and discovered the person had used a picture of me from 15 years ago in the video. People were laughing in the comment section that I looked terrible. I was writing back explaining it was me and used without permission. I woke up feeling embarrassed and helpless to convince others their perception was wrong of me (they also joked I looked the opposite gender I am).

I'm wondering what that means because I don't use social media whatsoever, only private email. There's no possibility of anything like that ever happening as I've never used Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. I don't exist online except here, have made efforts not to. Really weird.