Asprex

Asprex

There is no storm we can't weather!
Mar 3, 2023
I saw a fucked up dream last night ima explain it here because i certainly feel that i shouldn't be seeing this.
I can't remember clearly but it was me killing my grandfather who's been mentally abusing me for the past 3 years then burning the corpse. I can't remember the rest but it was pretty grusome. I'm pretty sure that whatever the case i shouldn't be seeing a dream as graphic as that. I feel awful that I've been seeing dreams like that for a long time but that one was one lvl above everything else. Also i tend to go to jail everytime i do something illegal like that its pretty scary to know the consequences.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Zetsubou and SorrowfulDrugUser
SorrowfulDrugUser

SorrowfulDrugUser

Professional Overthinker
Mar 25, 2023
IMO, coming from someone who is not medically trained, this potentially seems like some long lasting trauma that has gone unrecognized. I'm not saying you have to go to therapy or something, but have you considered that this might be Trauma? if so, have you done anything about it? Just some questions to consider for yourself, sometimes, basic information really hits if told by another person. Regardless, I pray your future is bright! The road to recovery isn't easy, but it's possible. Much luck to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Asprex
Asprex

Asprex

Mar 3, 2023
IMO, coming from someone who is not medically trained, this potentially seems like some long lasting trauma that has gone unrecognized. I'm not saying you have to go to therapy or something, but have you considered that this might be Trauma? if so, have you done anything about it? Just some questions to consider for yourself, sometimes, basic information really hits if told by another person. Regardless, I pray your future is bright! The road to recovery isn't easy, but it's possible. Much luck to you.
The thing is its not only me but even my grandmother who is abused by this man suffers from depression and memory loss (probably due to old age).
Now I've been told by my therapist (talked twice with them) that i need to face my grandfather but i don't feel strong and i can't do it

SorrowfulDrugUser

SorrowfulDrugUser

Professional Overthinker
Mar 25, 2023
Well at least your seeking help trying to lead a better life, this shit isn't easy. However, I don't think you need to face your grandfather. It wouldn't be a terrible idea though, however, just know that's up to your bidding. Personally I'd just stay away. Proud that your seeking therapy, best wishes! :heart:

• Love
Zetsubou

Zetsubou

Friend of Despair
Mar 16, 2023
I personally wouldn't worry since I also sometimes have gruesome dreams. It doesn't make you a bad person or anything like that, it's usually just the brain's way of processing information and trauma while you're asleep, and you have no control over that. However, if this is a reccurring dream and it's starting to mess with your mental state, then it's something that you should talk extensively with your therapist.

• Hugs
Asprex

Asprex

Mar 3, 2023
Thanks so much guys i feel better about it

• Hugs
Reactions: Zetsubou