LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
Isn't this going to be so terrifying, you'll have to wait for 30 mins up till and hour, while feeling nauseaus, just waiting to go unconcious. I keep thinking of what final song I want to hear and what I want to be the last thing I see, read, eat, do. This moment is going to so etherial and terrifying and I'm going to have to go through it alone. The strange thing too is that it really doesn't matter, no one will ever know what I do in those last few minutes and it will have no impact on anything whatsoever.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: sadworld, Kassender, kitee80 and 25 others
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Not terrified. Ready for it again. I try not to bother myself with "humane" thinking because it won't matter what I ate, thought, read, or sang. Whether I do it alone or on chat with you guys. There is no going back, no do-overs, this is finality that I've been longing for awhile.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, yetme, SuicidalSymphonies and 18 others
anxivoid

anxivoid

My hand, can you reach it?
Aug 23, 2020
Hm. Pretty same thoughts, I can't listen to music when I feel bad, nauseous or headache - whatever, just can't. So all of this is not an option for me. I think the one thing that you "should" do while doing it, it's just try to calm yourself down and don't panic. Then you'll lost consciousness and it's over.

• Love
Reactions: sadworld, Lostandlooking, Huntfish34 and 10 others
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Isn't this going to be so terrifying, you'll have to wait for 30 mins up till and hour, while feeling nauseaus, just waiting to go unconcious. I keep thinking of what final song I want to hear and what I want to be the last thing I see, read, eat, do. This moment is going to so etherial and terrifying and I'm going to have to go through it alone. The strange thing too is that it really doesn't matter, no one will ever know what I do in those last few minutes and it will have no impact on anything whatsoever.
I do find the entire thing terrifying from start to finish. It's beyond terrifying for me. Some mercifully lose consciousness in under ten minutes but the ones who linger on, vomiting, legs going dead, unbearable stomach pain....
I'm shaking just thinking about that possibility even though it's rare that it happens.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LonelyDude15, esann7, sadworld and 2 others
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I wonder what the fear is, exactly. Any pain will be over soon, and it's not like there's an audience expecting me to look pretty or not retch or remember my passport number. All I have to do is let it happen.

I read an interesting idea about "reframing" anxiety as excitement. The two feelings are quite similar so it shouldn't be hard. Instead of "I'm afraid my gastrointestinal issues will make this a painful experience", I can reframe it as "I'm so eager to learn whether or not it'll hurt!"

I'm really looking forward to feeling my heart race. I can't wait to puke the first dose, and to try to swallow the second. And so on.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lil, sadworld, Goneforgood and 9 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I would personally want quiet. Music or commotion would agitate me further or overstimulate me. In that setting there's enough to think and focus on without external stimulation.

• Love
Reactions: RedHarlequin, sadworld, x~Sophia~x and 6 others
R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
I will have a TV going in my hotel room so I will probably hear some shitty annoying commercial in my last seconds. A fitting end to what has been a pathetic life consumed by mental illness.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: mahakaliSS_MahaDurga, sadworld, Chameleons31 and 13 others
lonelymountaingirl

lonelymountaingirl

just passing through
Oct 21, 2020
I will have a TV going in my hotel room so I will probably hear some shitty annoying commercial in my last seconds. A fitting end to what has been a pathetic life consumed by mental illness.

TV goes, "And wait! That's not all!!"

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: esann7, sadworld, AnotherBrick and 10 others
x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020

A music channel is always good because there are hardly any breaks of sound, so if you start retching, it'll be less likely someone in adjoining room will hear you.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, SmellyRat, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
although it might sound stupid, my only real concern is choosing the rights songs. I'm afraid I will miss some favorites on my last minutes and it terrifies me to think that I won't be able to find them in due time, or that maybe, the ones I chose, won't be the right ones and I won't be able to find THE one fast enough.

it sounds even more stupid when i voice this, but ok

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadworld, AnotherBrick, Ghost2211 and 5 others
F

floofhook

Sep 24, 2020
My plan is to take some sleeping pills beforehand. I want to sleep through the whole thing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: sadworld, yetme, Ghost2211 and 4 others
reticen

reticen

Student
Nov 5, 2020
I am sort of looking forward to it. I will take a nice amount of xanax, turn on the heating, and snuggle up with a blanket. After I have taken the SN I will eat some minty dark chocolate, turn on some nice music, and then fall asleep thinking about the afterlife with my wife.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, yetme, Goneforgood and 8 others
LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
I am sort of looking forward to it. I will take a nice amount of xanax, turn on the heating, and snuggle up with a blanket. After I have taken the SN I will eat some minty dark chocolate, turn on some nice music, and then fall asleep thinking about the afterlife with my wife.
Omg this is so cute. How did your wife pass?

Reactions: sadworld and Disappointered
L

lifesucksxoxo

Nov 3, 2020
NOOO please wait
are u dead yet

• Wow
Reactions: sadworld and Meditation guide
chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
I wonder what the fear is, exactly. Any pain will be over soon, and it's not like there's an audience expecting me to look pretty or not retch or remember my passport number. All I have to do is let it happen.

I read an interesting idea about "reframing" anxiety as excitement. The two feelings are quite similar so it shouldn't be hard. Instead of "I'm afraid my gastrointestinal issues will make this a painful experience", I can reframe it as "I'm so eager to learn whether or not it'll hurt!"

I'm really looking forward to feeling my heart race. I can't wait to puke the first dose, and to try to swallow the second. And so on.
I'm thinking you're going to be freaking out. How can you not? You're literally knowing you are experiencing your last moments of life. No "reframing" or other is going to help with that terror. Haven't seen anyone on this forum describing anything positive when they drink SN

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Haven't seen anyone on this forum describing anything positive when they drink SN
It would be so much easier if they did, a delightful feeling of peace and contentment and freedom washing over them. Isn't there some kind of happy drug to take before drinking it?

Reactions: sadworld, Disappointered and LonelyDude15
LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
It would be so much easier if they did, a delightful feeling of peace and contentment and freedom washing over them. Isn't there some kind of happy drug to take before drinking it?
I would like to know the name of said happy drug

Surgeon

Surgeon

anam cara
Mar 2, 2020
I would like to know the name of said happy drug

This is by no means a recommendation but there is indeed a chemical that turbo charges serotonin, dopamine and norepinephrine all at once.
Erowid has some interesting information on MDMA, also testing it around the world clinically for depression/PTSD etc which is interesting.
:sick:

Reactions: dropdeadfred
LonelyDude15

LonelyDude15

Currently Spiraling
Sep 26, 2020
So what your saying is, do meth?

Dizzylady80

Dizzylady80

Experienced
Nov 5, 2020
So what your saying is, do meth?
As someone who has done both meth and MDMA, mdma is very very different. Much lower addiction potential, much better happier and more productive feeling, side effects aren't as bad, doesn't last as long, and has less stigma attached to it. It can be incredibly therapeutic, whereas I can't imagine meth being therapeutic. Very different drugs, despite how chemically similar they are

Reactions: Surgeon and dropdeadfred
AnotherBrick

AnotherBrick

Jun 25, 2020
Now y'all are making me wonder what MDMA with SN would be like. I don't think I want to be the guinea pig, though. (Not encouraging it either)

Reactions: Surgeon
Surgeon

Surgeon

anam cara
Mar 2, 2020
Now y'all are making me wonder what MDMA with SN would be like. I don't think I want to be the guinea pig, though. (Not encouraging it either)

Well MDMA is neurotoxic at any dose and i'm unsure what effects SN has on the brain besides shutting all organs down.
Doubt it would stop that but also not wanting to be a guinea pig.

@LonelyDude15 Tchnically an amphetamine but not traditional meth. Would recommend reading experiences if unfamiliar will be some funny stuff out there.
Like being hit with extreme waves of love and acceptance.
Also note: The days after MDMA can be the lowest lows you will ever experience as your serotonin is depleted and we are chemical beings.

Reactions: AnotherBrick