• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dazed.daydreamer

dazed.daydreamer

Jun 26, 2024
I'm gonna CTB by hanging within the next few hours, and I need some advice about method.
I was planning on a complete hanging as it seems more effective (less risk of SI interference), but the best I have in my room is a wardrobe bar that holds my weight, and it is only tall enough for partial. However, I could use my door—I could drape a tapestry over the front to cover the rope (I live in a dorm and don't want to risk someone seeing the rope and getting saved).
I have three questions at this point:
1) Is complete hanging significantly better than partial, enough for me to use the door method? I'm a bit scared of the risk of getting caught during set up, but it shouldn't take too long outside my door, there are only a few people on my hall, and I could do it super late. Also, I have a bottle of liquor I could use to get wasted before partial hanging, to help with SI
2) If partial is a solid option, what knot would I need to use on the wardrobe bar? I have the noose tied, and the rope comes with a loop on the bottom that I could use on the door knob if I go that route. But idk how I should tie it to the bar if I go partial, to make sure it stays secure as long as needed
3) Is slipknot always better? I tried tying both, and had a much easier time choking myself with the hangman's knot. I think it'd work fine, like I can get it tight just beneath my jaw before dropping, but I wanted to check since people claim slipknot is the way to go

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds
annointed_towers

annointed_towers

Cursed by God
Dec 9, 2022
Seems like you're not well prepared if you don't have these basic things figured out already.

Reactions: undecided
spectraltease

spectraltease

When everything is lost everything is found
Sep 23, 2022
The other comment is right, wait till you have everything ready.
For your questions: there is not much difference in the lethality. You just need some kgs pressure on your neck to pass out and die. It doesn't really matter because partial will add enough pressure to your neck, just like complete does.

My opinion:

I would do full hanging because there is simply no way back, if you are one time in the noose.
The most fail if they do partial.

Alcohol is a part for its self. I don't recommend to get drunk and than go hang bacause you can mess up more.

Noose is good. How I said, there will not be as much pressure, so you don't need a fancy knot. There is a knot guide, read it.
For your questions: there is not much difference in the lethality. You just need some kgs pressure on your neck to pass out and die. It doesn't really matter because partial will add enough pressure to your neck, just like complete does.

My opinion:

I would do full hanging because there is simply no way back, if you are one time in the noose.

Alcohol is a part for its self. I don't recommend to get drunk and than go hang bacause you can mess up more.

Noose is good. Hoe I said, there will not be as much pressure, so you don't need a fancy knot. There is a knot guide, read it.
You can dm me if you want, if you have any other questions.

Last edited:
dazed.daydreamer

dazed.daydreamer

Jun 26, 2024

My opinion:

Noose is good. Hoe I said, there will not be as much pressure, so you don't need a fancy knot. There is a knot guide, read it.

You can dm me if you want, if you have any other questions.
Thanks for this! I'm prepared/familiar with complete hanging, it's always been my intended method, I've set everything up a couple of times before but wasn't committed enough to kick the bucket (aka trash can lol) either time. I've only considered partial very recently because of my room situation. Now, I'm set on going with complete hanging, since it'd be harder to fuck up.

spectraltease

spectraltease

When everything is lost everything is found
Sep 23, 2022
Thanks for this! I'm prepared/familiar with complete hanging, it's always been my intended method, I've set everything up a couple of times before but wasn't committed enough to kick the bucket (aka trash can lol) either time. I've only considered partial very recently because of my room situation. Now, I'm set on going with complete hanging, since it'd be harder to fuck up.
No problem. Complete hanging is hard at home, agree. I would do it in the forest, like the people in the Aokigahara Forest. They go in and never go out alive again.

dazed.daydreamer

dazed.daydreamer

Jun 26, 2024
This may not be happening tonight—I feel a strong sense that I should do this now logically, it'd be very reasonable to off myself at this point, selfish not to even, and I've procrastinated long enough. But I'm too anxious about it right now. I don't know why, there isn't a clear thought process/spiral with the anxiety, just a heavy sense of dread. Which is usually how my anxiety works, but this one's heavier. I keep making small steps to preparing—cleaning up my room the last few days, preparing the rope, writing a note—before getting overwhelmed and distracting myself. I just texted a couple of friends in a normal way, it'd feel kinda weird to off myself right after that. Idk I'm just procrastinating. But firmly deciding *not* to CTB right now or very soon fills me with dread. The past few days have felt like limbo, and I'm too spaced out to think clearly about this

S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Partial fails a lot of the time, some people here have had 10, 15, even 25 attempts fails by partial, just fyi.