justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024
Hey guys, so I'm kinda on my last hope here and am pretty desperate at this point. My thoughts and urges are getting increasingly dark and every day I'm constantly battling them. It's truly exhausting. I've done research on various psychedelics for a while, and always had interest in its potential therapeutic benefits. Now, I'm also on an SSRI which could very well blunt the effects, which I'm worried about. But I'm equally worried about tapering off them (potential for pssd, even worse stability, and the long time it takes to fully taper safely: months to years). So I'm considering psilocybin but I'm open to any last advice or things to consider. I know some say to take your trip with someone you are comfortable with so they can be of comfort and also monitor you, but honestly other than my therapist, I don't consider anyone to be on that level. So I could do it alone, in the safety of my room, with some music, or in nature somewhere…what do you guys think?

I also know about the research and benefits some have seen with ketamine treatment. Unfortunately it would be about a year to receive treatment due to a waitlist, and I was wondering if there was another way (ie. street ket) I could try some sooner. How would you verify quality?

Also, I live in Canada, so if anyone knows of any legit and tested stores/places to buy them, pls let me know! I know of funguyz but thats about it.

• Love
Reactions: uncat_
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
Just coming to say that Ket clinic treatment is completely worth it. Did more than a dozen 2 hour IV sessions. Any questions, convo me<3

I hate that there aren't enough clinics to treat people to the point there's such a long waitlist. Companies like Mindbloom exist. But I don't know how that would go in Canada.

• Love
Reactions: waiting93 and uncat_
justwannadip

justwannadip

it's still raining
May 27, 2024
Just coming to say that Ket clinic treatment is completely worth it. Did more than a dozen 2 hour IV sessions. Any questions, convo me<3

I hate that there aren't enough clinics to treat people to the point there's such a long waitlist. Companies like Mindbloom exist. But I don't know how that would go in Canada.
Thx for the reply. I may just have to wait and hopefully I can be somewhat ok until then. Have you ever done shrooms?

EvisceratedJester

EvisceratedJester

|| What Else Could I Be But a Jester ||
Oct 21, 2023
Thx for the reply. I may just have to wait and hopefully I can be somewhat ok until then. Have you ever done shrooms?
If you live in Canada then you can buy shrooms either online or at a shrooms dispensary. They aren't technically legal (think grey market), but they do exist and you won't be arrested for going to one. Taking psychedelics while you are on SSRIs isn't recommended due to the effects of the two drugs interacting being unknown.