B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
So many of you know, I'm only alive because of my mom. She's the best mom in the world but she can't save me. She tries. Well if I ever had another reason to stay, it would be because my only dream was to be a mama and have a family. A REAL one. Not a broken family, not where anyone rapes me. Well 2 days ago my husband got an abnormal semen analysis and today I got results saying I have very low egg count. So my last chance of wanting to stay is now gone. I Know there's adoption, but I'm adopted myself, so I have this biological need. Anyways, it's not happening now and I don't have a reason to stay

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Saed, Fragile, WearyOfStruggling and 1 other person
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
I don't really have anything constructive to say other than to reconsider and try adopting a child; maybe even adopt a dog even though it's probably not the same.

• Love
Reactions: Brokenwithbpd
B

Brokenwithbpd

Mage
Jun 15, 2020
I don't really have anything constructive to say other than to reconsider and try adopting a child; maybe even adopt a dog even though it's probably not the same.
I have 2 dogs and 2 cats already, I don't want to be a crazy animal hoarder! Lol