ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
it's weird, approaching the end.

I hear their plans, their hopes, their discussions. they talk as if I'm going to be here, as i always have been, as if tomorrow was for sure and not merely a speculation. they don't know yet. the possibility that I will soon be gone doesn't even cross their minds.

when you are expecting to die soon, your whole perspective of the world changes, and things are suddenly not as they were before. you are an oracle who was never heard, the guardian of a secret no one else knows. you walk on the streets aware that this is probably going to be the last time you step on it. you eat each meal knowing that you will never taste it again. you won't shop in the supermakert again. you won't see your grandma again. and nobody knows, except from you.

I look at my mother and I can't imagine what will be like for her when she realizes that I've been preparing for this moment this whole time. It saddens me to think that she will never be able to hear my stupid immature jokes again, or that i won't ever make her company on her pointless boring daily tasks. hopefully and sadly my brothers won't have me around next week to fight me or pick on me for being lazy and such a pain in the ass. My father won't have to complain about how loud or childish I am anymore.

as I am writting this, I am crying. I am sad, I will miss this. there are many things I haven't done, dreams I haven't lived, food I never ate, places I haven't seen. still, it's ok.

I can only hope that everything will go as planned, that nothing will bother or stop me. genuinely I wish to leave this weekend, on the worst case scenarios along the next weeks. I don't feel sorry for myself and now that I've gotten so far I have no wish to come back, maybe that will happen tho, I can't foretell, if so I think I could never handle the embarassment, but that's something for future me, if alive, to worry.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Edenelle, daddy Phil :), GoodPersonEffed and 16 others
LastWhisper

LastWhisper

Who cares if I'm drunk?
Oct 29, 2019
Oh, I can relate. I'm feel like a ghost now, the whole world become so empty and meaningless, it's like I'm already dead, but still here. Latest few days I have been walking around for a few hours and every time when I start thinking about all of this, I cry a lot because of the many things that I haven't done, of all the mistakes were made and not fixed in time, of so much unspoked words. I was too late everywhere. There are definitely things I'll miss, but I can't stay anymore due to many problems I create for myself and other people, that's the price of my compromise. Fuck, I need to smoke now...

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: taylor321, Edenelle, Wraith and 7 others
darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
Sending you virtual hugs :hug:.

It is definitely not the easiest decision, but it is your decision and at the end of the day, your interests should be the priorities. I hope that once you are ready, your plan will be as you want it to be. I am in a similar situation so to a certain extent, I can relate to you; so if you want to talk, I will be here, along with others.

All the best. X

• Love
Reactions: Wraith, ecmnesia and death137
H

Hopeindeath!

Elementalist
Dec 7, 2019
I wish you peace in whatever you decide. :hug:

• Love
Reactions: Wraith, ecmnesia and death137
dropdeadfred

dropdeadfred

Boarding the bus to Everlasting Dreamland ♡
Oct 19, 2020
I hear this... a lot. What's your meth?

Reactions: ecmnesia
T

TheEndisNear121200

Student
Oct 10, 2020
I'm so sorry that you suffered so much to make this decision. It's not an easy one at all as there is no return once you finally go with it.
I wish you so much peace in whatever you decide. Even if you don't go with your plan this weekend and decide to stick around a little longer, I hope you don't feel embarrassed, this community is here for you no matter what :heart:

• Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: Xocoyotziin, Wraith, Silvermorning and 1 other person
depressedsally

depressedsally

Dead
Nov 6, 2020
it's weird, approaching the end.

I hear their plans, their hopes, their discussions. they talk as if I'm going to be here, as i always have been, as if tomorrow was for sure and not merely a speculation. they don't know yet. the possibility that I will soon be gone doesn't even cross their minds.

when you are expecting to die soon, your whole perspective of the world changes, and things are suddenly not as they were before. you are an oracle who was never heard, the guardian of a secret no one else knows. you walk on the streets aware that this is probably going to be the last time you step on it. you eat each meal knowing that you will never taste it again. you won't shop in the supermakert again. you won't see your grandma again. and nobody knows, except from you.

I look at my mother and I can't imagine what will be like for her when she realizes that I've been preparing for this moment this whole time. It saddens me to think that she will never be able to hear my stupid immature jokes again, or that i won't ever make her company on her pointless boring daily tasks. hopefully and sadly my brothers won't have me around next week to fight me or pick on me for being lazy and such a pain in the ass. My father won't have to complain about how loud or childish I am anymore.

as I am writting this, I am crying. I am sad, I will miss this. there are many things I haven't done, dreams I haven't lived, food I never ate, places I haven't seen. still, it's ok.

I can only hope that everything will go as planned, that nothing will bother or stop me. genuinely I wish to leave this weekend, on the worst case scenarios along the next weeks. I don't feel sorry for myself and now that I've gotten so far I have no wish to come back, maybe that will happen tho, I can't foretell, if so I think I could never handle the embarassment, but that's something for future me, if alive, to worry.
Touched me reading this

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: darksideofthebright, Wraith, dropdeadfred and 2 others