S

SardonicSatire

Apr 16, 2019
I've decided tomorrow will be my final day on Earth. I will hang myself partially suspended at midnight where I hope no one will find me. I have been giving life a chance for far too long to the point where I feel the world itself is telling me to ctb. My life has reached a dead end I feel there is no going back from, and I'm happy I found a community that understands my pain.

So I ask all of you how would you spend your last day.

• Aww..
Reactions: Hotsackage, suffering, TheGoodGuy and 9 others
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
Probably doing what I usually do but with more introspection. I'm sure I wouldn't be able to sleep the night before so I would do some star gazing and then watch the sun rise. I wouldn't eat to prevent vomiting later on when I made my attempt. I would spend the day with my dog listening to my favorite music and watch a few of my favorite movies until nightfall, making sure to watch the sun set. I would then write my note (if I hadn't done it ahead of time) and then do the deed.

Safe travels tomorrow. I was hoping to go this weekend, but it's probably not going to happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: suffering, Lifeisatrap, CrappyMJ and 2 others
Damn

Damn

Manic - depression
Aug 27, 2018
Jump on a motorcycle and bomb it so fast till I ran outta Road, give everything I have away to either homeless or young children and tell everyone I know that I love them and there good people, even if their twats and I can't stand them x

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and SardonicSatire
Omega7

Omega7

Alien
Apr 10, 2019
With music and THC

Reactions: Puddings, Lifeisatrap, limelight and 2 others
Deadgirl

Deadgirl

Game Over
Mar 31, 2019
Prepping my stomach for N

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, SardonicSatire, marcusuk63 and 1 other person
locusdelicti

locusdelicti

Jan 6, 2019
First I would double-check everything on the checklist is done - delayed texts/emails, arranging items with sticky-notes to help my executor sort things out when I'm gone, then I'd enjoy some top-notch food and music before going to bed, as the next day would be toast, N, and Baileys.

Reactions: suffering, Lifeisatrap and SardonicSatire
An hero of our time

An hero of our time

Не для меня
Apr 17, 2019
As any other day. I had too many "last days" to deserve a proper one.

Reactions: Isabelx, Dead beat dad, suffering and 1 other person
S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
I'd have tons of unprotected sex I guess

Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Student
Oct 19, 2018
If i ever obtain N,i would spend my last day meditating and mentally preparing myself to cross to the world of the dead or another dimensión or hell

Reactions: CrappyMJ, Honigwaffel and Escaper Boy
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
Contemplating about meaning of life, Universe, existence, reality, etc. Do my best to make peace with my decision. Try to forgive all the people who hurt me in the past. Most of all, forgive myself for not trying enough, for not being strong enough to endure adversity, and ultimately... for giving up this incarnation.

Reactions: Sick Boy and Dead beat dad
Kyrok

Kyrok

Paragon
Nov 6, 2018
Once I've deleted, destroyed etc what I don't want others to see and updated my will, nada. I'm too tired.

Reactions: Dead beat dad
Koal

Koal

Student
Dec 16, 2018
  1. Get up
  2. Go to class
  3. Go home
  4. Wait until 2am
  5. Die

Reactions: Ivenocare and PatrickG
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Talking with SS as I die.

• Love
Reactions: Sick Boy, suffering and Escaper Boy
Hhhh

Hhhh

Exhausted
Apr 6, 2019
I'd do it on a weekday, skipping class for one last time because fuck my professors.
In the morning, I'd cover all the windows in the house so no light can reach. Hide away in my room for the first part of the day, getting drunk on vodka and coca cola, ignoring the fact that I can't drink because of meds. I'd spend the day writing my note, explaining how everyone has wronged me and how much I wish they'd choke. I'm spiteful and I don't care. I don't want to be seen as a victim. Then, I'd cut my hair short, style it how I've always wanted to but was too afraid to try. I'd then dress myself in the nicest of my clothes, put a shit ton of makeup so I look my absolute best. Then I'll leave a note for my mother, 'im in the basement'. Knowing her she won't even check once she comes home, so I'm not too worried about her interrupting me.
I'd feed my kitty one last time and give him the biggest kiss on his cute little head.
Once it's around 6pm, I'd go down to the basement, lock myself there so no one can come in unless they REALLY try, and hang myself. I'll probably be found the next morning, and I'm hoping my makeup will still be in place. My note will be in my pocket.

Reactions: Escaper Boy, Worndown, CrappyMJ and 2 others
martha

martha

Experienced
Mar 14, 2019
I'm hoping my makeup will still be in place.
this is my biggest worry too.
If my bulletproof mascara fades, I will sue them from out of my grave.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dreamlesssleep and Hhhh
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
I've decided tomorrow will be my final day on Earth. I will hang myself partially suspended at midnight where I hope no one will find me. I have been giving life a chance for far too long to the point where I feel the world itself is telling me to ctb. My life has reached a dead end I feel there is no going back from, and I'm happy I found a community that understands my pain.

So I ask all of you how would you spend your last day.
I hope you find peace friend and that your last day brings you the resolve you need.
I hope you find what you are looking for and your journey is peaceful and painless.
Good luck.
DBD

Reactions: SardonicSatire and Deadgirl
Kikoo Loool

Kikoo Loool

Enlightened
Feb 25, 2019
I hope you'll do the right thing. May you find rest and peace whatever you chose. Hugs and kiss
:kiss::happy:

• Love
Reactions: Deadgirl, SardonicSatire and silentsinger