I

Intractabe

insufferable veteran ready to go
Jun 30, 2020
I'm going to CTB on Sunday night. It would be nice to do something enjoyable on Sunday (or Saturday and Sunday). Would love some suggestions.

For context, I'm severely disabled so I can't do anything that involves much walking or being away from somewhere comfortable to sit or lie down. I can drive, but my car is POS that's as close to death as I am and I don't know exactly how far it can make it (I'm in Washington state near Seattle if that helps ideas). I don't have a ton of money. I'd like to do something my service dog will enjoy. Like maybe car camp one last night or go to an accessible beach or something. Since the virus prevents me from seeing my friends, I'd like to at least spend the day with the dog.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 17331
autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Don't have any recommendations, but here is a beautiful song that your post subject reminded me of.

Also just double-checking, you're not planning on using a poisoning method that could lead to vomiting and there is a risk your dog may eat the vomit? This can unintentionally injure or kill people's pets.

Reactions: Deleted member 17331
I

Intractabe

insufferable veteran ready to go
Jun 30, 2020
Don't have any recommendations, but here is a beautiful song that your post subject reminded me of.

Also just double-checking, you're not planning on using a poisoning method that could lead to vomiting and there is a risk your dog may eat the vomit? This can unintentionally injure or kill people's pets.

Thanks for the song. No, I learned my lesson about poison years ago. I'm planning on ratchet straps, and I'll be in my bedroom's attached bathroom with the door closed and my dog on the other side so she doesn't have to see me ctb.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Saed, Deleted member 17331 and autumnal