E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
Okay, what advice can I get for my final week or 2 before I CTB? Are there anythings that I should plan to do?

Should I just live like normal and follow daily routine?

Or should I try to do something like visiting "special" places or maybe try to have fun in various ways? If fun, what can I do for fun?

As it has already been established,
In perfect silence, in absolute calm and collectedness – and that is the real way to die.

It's also said that: The dying process starts to move faster in the last week or two of life. The acceleration can be frightening.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, cheese.out and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I've read of a guy who decided to live life to the full before ctb and he had so much fun he decided to cancel his suicide.
Yet, I guess it all depends on how far gone you are when it comes to having fun before ctb.
Personally, I don't have a list of things I'd like to do before dying, because nothing in this world interests me anymore.
Yet, I hope that your last 2 weeks are not filled with too much fear and anxiety.

Reactions: Hunter2005, Praestat_Mori and sugar_kitty
filthystray

filthystray

Get me out of here
Sep 21, 2023
It depends on your own personal prrference. Is there anything that you WANT to do in these coming weeks? Do you have things you wanna see or loose ends you wanna tie down? That will give you your answer

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
What you want to do, what you can do, in your last 1 or 2 weeks depends on many personal factors and your individual preference.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
L

lebrodude

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2022
I'm a real sentimental person, I think if I get to the stage I know I'm doing it soon I would be revisiting all the places that hold sentimental memories for me.

Reactions: Glandular and WAITING TO DIE
E

eashanm

God
Feb 22, 2023
Well yeah, I'm looking to hear more opinions. What will you do in the last 1-2 weeks?

Fktw0rld

Fktw0rld

An end with suffering > Suffering without an end
Aug 29, 2022
Well, I'm 2 weeks out also, possibly 3 but that will be me pushing it. My plan is to get hopped up on every upper and stimulant I have to enjoy this little bit of time then quit cold turkey 2 days prior so I hit the deepest pit of suicidal depression and use withdrawal to my advantage.

Reactions: Mare Imbrium and WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Only you can decide what you should do, it's a personal decision, in my case I'd prefer any remaning time sleeping as it's the closest thing to not existing. But anyway I wish you the best of luck with your plans and I hope that when the time is right for you to leave you find the freedom you search for.