• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Syn1991

Apr 12, 2019
Amygdalin is a compound Found in some fruit kernels like bitter apricot. Laetrile is refined amygdalin in tablet form. When digested some % of this compound become cyanide . I was wondering if taking 100 tablets of 100mg of laetrile could kill me.

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I took 3x500mg tablets every few days for 2 weeks, to no effect. Maybe if I had ingested large amounts of vitamin C tablets it would have been different but I gave up that method after that testing. I'm willing to give it another test run with 6x500mg with mega vit c but I think my liver is too efficient.

Reactions: NotWhatIExpected
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Pills do not work. I had one bottle nearing the expiration date, and took them all at once, naturally. Maybe 30x100mg or thereabouts. Besides a little bit of nausea, nothing remarkable. But a coffee cup worth of apple seeds, crushed, on the other hand... And it will be painful.

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Pills do not work. I had one bottle nearing the expiration date, and took them all at once, naturally. Maybe 30x100mg or thereabouts. Besides a little bit of nausea, nothing remarkable. But a coffee cup worth of apple seeds, crushed, on the other hand... And it will be painful.
Laetrile?

That's 3 grams.

I have 2 bottles of 500mg pills, 100 pills each.
Haha sometimes too much coffee alone is painful...! Just trying to lighten things up a bit.

T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
Yup, was the Mexican brand name, I even have the bottle somewhere. Not sure what they add to the pills, but they work differently. They say if you eat equal amount of apples to the seeds, the enzymes in the fruit protect you from poisoning. If you eat the seeds alone, there would be enough HCN released to kill. I have some 500 grams of apricot kernels laying around, have not eaten enough to comment, because the cyanide poisoning does not feel very tempting.

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
Unfortunately for me, I am hard to kill. I've taken so many chemicals and meds with zero effect. Thats why I'm not planning to play the « wheel of anti-depressant fortune » in figuring out which one works for me. Probably none.
I have those apricot kernels too, I ate one, they are NASTY

Reactions: alexit
T

Thorn

Wrecked
Jun 8, 2019
SSRI's are a nightmare. I can not take a single one without getting a throat muscle paralysis, they have never seen a reaction like this, but there it is. As a Canadian, what are the chances getting SN for you over there? Because I'm going to go out on my own terms, and by this.

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I have not looked into it yet because I have a drawer full of shit of all kinds and I only discovered SN today but am leaning towards that too. I'll let you know when I start shopping!

Reactions: Thorn
N

NotWhatIExpected

Jan 27, 2020
Out of curiosity, how do you know how painful it will be?