CatLove56

CatLove56

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I know plenty of folks here probably feel the same you know people who value themselves and see themselves worthy of love probably don't consider suicide. Unfortunately for the longest time I've been seeing it's hard to really justify me being here anymore. I'd like to get it over with this weekend and finally be free of this pain but sometimes that's spitefulness towards life is still there you know? I could write more how I feel about the subject of loneliness and how these stupid normal people who say your life should not be tied to someone else is full of s*** but I'm too tired. Certain milestones that you're supposed to hit in your life that you don't get back it's not something you can just shake off. Way to kick off a Friday night with a bunch of self-loathing. I'm grateful for the site for showing partial hanging.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
Rockman

Rockman

Experienced
Feb 9, 2020
Well people people just need socialization and contact and that's why you're here. Especially those with disturbed social networks.
Partial hanging dont work usually, you need full to be certain.

Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
I wonder if there could be anything that could get you inspired or change your mind about your situation currently- even as momentarily. I feel my life lacks connections to be meaningful, or more practical, but just hearing someone talk about having similar ideas makes me feel better about it.