Leavesfromthevine

Leavesfromthevine

Untreated Trauma
Nov 23, 2023
As each day goes on I find myself talking less and less. It seems no matter what I say I'm just being annoying because I'm so pessimistic. Even when I try to seem happy it feels like people can see right through it. It feels as my soul has already left my body and I'm just vague feelings still trying to escape. I used to post on here a lot but feel my voice is pointless because there's more people with better input than me. I've already lost the battle mentally I'm just ready for it to be over physically. My mind needs to be quiet for once. Life needs to end.

With any luck I can start posting more again on here because everyone I've interacted with has been great but I guess mental issues are usually overwhelming.

Much love.

• Hugs
Reactions: the_path_of_sorrows, person357 and Suicidebydeath
Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
Same, it's really difficult because not everybody can understand people's reason for isolation and not wanting to talk. You can't exactly say to people too "I don't feel like talking, sorry" without making things more awkward too, since everyone's sensitive to different things sometimes.

I go radio silence myself and just hope that people understand it's because I would feel even worse talking, or talking about it, and don't feel ready to talk or even have the energy. And just hope they understand, I feel better not talking and resting, trying to survive and get better myself, instead of talking when I feel awful, exhausted and possibly making things worse. It's nice to vent sometimes but other times I don't feel able to talk at all, and it's me, not them.

I'm sorry for your situation and hope you feel better soon. I hope you feel better about posting and can gradually feel that it's not pointless too, we are all at different points in lives, it takes time to recover.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Leavesfromthevine