• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
I've seen this before in the past where anti-suicide people label those who want to die and support the right to die as being "pro death" when in reality those who procreate are the ones who are pro death. They are the ones that so cruelly and harmfully impose existence onto others in the first place, they are the ones who are causing others to die as we are all going to die anyway, death is all that's inevitable after all. In my case I'm always against imposing existence and I don't believe that anyone should ever have to suffer so unnecessarily, decay and die in an existence so undesirable but of course pronatalists are far too selfish to leave the non-existent alone in peace.

In my case I wish I never existed more than anything, I wish nothing had to exist at all, I don't get why anti-suicide people label those who prefer to not exist as "pro death" as that term applies to pronatalists who impose potentially decades of meaningless suffering onto others all while one is just waiting to die anyway in an existence there was never a need for in the first place. I'm anti-life and anti-suffering, it's so tragic how life even exists at all, it disgusts and disturbs me how humans procreate even know nobody can be harmed by never existing. Procreation is the most terrible crime to me, I wish I could erase my existence so it's like I never existed.

Reactions: Dark Moon, Yuki_03, ijustwishtodie and 4 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I know procreating is a biological implusive but I dont understand how people want to bring kids in this shithole world

• Hugs
Reactions: thesaddestgirl, iloverachel and Blue Elephant
goodoldnoname923

goodoldnoname923

Wanting to find peace
Mar 28, 2024
I think the "pro death" agenda more comes from those pushing death as the answer to those conflicted

It is your own will to decide to die but enforcing or pressuring that decision on others is morally dubious at best

It should be the persons decision to decide wether to end their life and our job is to support that,challenge it maybe but accept their decision

• Hugs
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, divinemistress36 and Blue Elephant
Blue Elephant

Blue Elephant

Arcanist
Sep 22, 2023
I know procreating is a biological implusive but I dont understand how people want to bring kids in this shithole world
My ex left me because I didn't want to bring a child into this hell. Sadly this will not stop her. There are many horny and low self-esteem replacements for me out there.

• Aww..
Reactions: NumbItAll and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
My ex left me because I didn't want to bring a child into this hell. Sadly this will not stop her. There are many horny and low self-esteem replacements for me out there.
I think its attractive when a man doesnt have kids personally

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: NumbItAll, Blue Elephant and teajay1
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I wouldn't even bring a kid to this world for 1 million dollars. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if i passed on my severe depression and my son/daughter suffers for 8 decades. I wouldn't be able to ctb either if i had a kid, I would feel too bad and guilty. It would be literal hell

Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I wouldn't even bring a kid to this world for 1 million dollars. I wouldn't be able to live with myself if i passed on my severe depression and my son/daughter suffers for 8 decades. I wouldn't be able to ctb either if i had a kid, I would feel too bad and guilty. It would be literal hell
It would be very cruel to pass on the depression gene and it is often genetic . Even if i didnt have depression I still dont think I would breed . I like dogs better

Reactions: iloverachel and Blue Elephant
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
It would be very cruel to pass on the depression gene and it is often genetic . Even if i didnt have depression I still dont think I would breed . I like dogs better
I like dogs better than most humans too. I miss my dogs

• Hugs
Reactions: Blue Elephant and divinemistress36