almondmilk

almondmilk

And you know, for you, I'd bleed myself dry
Mar 7, 2023
does anybody here likes kpop? what groups do you stan? i stan girlgroups, nct and stray kids

Reactions: tiger b, sserafim and lyiu
lyiu

lyiu

anywhere but home
Nov 10, 2023
I do! my ults are txt but im mostly a gg stan!

Reactions: almondmilk
almondmilk

almondmilk

Mar 7, 2023
I do! my ults are txt but im mostly a gg stan!
girlgroups are superior istg. i don't stan txt , but i like their music a lot <3

U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
What does stan mean?

lyiu

lyiu

anywhere but home
Nov 10, 2023
girlgroups are superior istg. i don't stan txt , but i like their music a lot <3
IK i love girl groups smm and yeah txt were my first kpop group so they have a special place for me :)

almondmilk

almondmilk

Mar 7, 2023
What does stan mean?
a fan of a group/celebrity who is always up to date with their posts , concert , music , overall everything about them , and posts about this celeb/group online on platforms like twt (x) and tiktok. the word comes from the song "stan" by eminem
IK i love girl groups smm and yeah txt were my first kpop group so they have a special place for me :)
i am a veteran kpop fan. my first group was b.a.p and then bts =))

Reactions: tiger b
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
"stan" by eminem
Do you like being a stan of kpop groups that you really love. I mean stan story was like a tragedy if I am not mistaken. Can you love something that extreme?
What makes Kpop more stand out than other pop? I mean Jpop? Why do you find that that much attractive?

i am a veteran kpop fan. my first group was b.a.p and then bts =))

Last edited:
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
does anybody here likes kpop? what groups do you stan? i stan girlgroups, nct and stray kids
Omg I also stan Stray Kids! Who's your bias? Mine's Minho and Hyunjin. I also stan Enhypen and I like aespa. What girl groups do you stan?

almondmilk

almondmilk

Mar 7, 2023
Omg I also stan Stray Kids! Who's your bias? Mine's Minho and Hyunjin. I also stan Enhypen and I like aespa. What girl groups do you stan?
stray kids is my ult group. i bias bangchan !! and my bias from enhypen is jake. i really like aespa, ive, lesserafim, newjeans, redvelvet, g idle , itzy , blackpink, twice and izone.

Reactions: sserafim