Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nbn

Student
Nov 3, 2019
Kobe Bryant dead in a chopper crash. He left behind 500 million dollars. I think if the time comes, nothing can stop it. I am waiting for that time.

• Aww..
  • Wow
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, lizinha, TAW122 and 1 other person
1DayItWillBover

1DayItWillBover

Student
Dec 21, 2019
Apparently his youngest daughter (idk just guessing) was also in the crash. He was the biggest nba star when i was growing up. It kind of hit me that he is no longer here but at the same time so are the other people who died in the crash.. Life goes on though.

• Aww..
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
S

Shakespear's Brother

Sep 10, 2019
Holy shit. I sure as hell hope he, or anybody else involved in the crash, did not suffer. Fuck.

(This should just make me feel more determined, because I swear, if I don't take my own life, life is gonna take me, and it may not be pleasant.)

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Readytogo#Broken, pthnrdnojvsc, Pisceslilith and 2 others
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I followed that dude his whole career,watched him win all those championships.I feel like a weights been dropped on my head or something,Im stunned.Almost seems like a dream.I never thought that he would die before me.Well at least his wife and remaining daughters will be set for life.And he got to live one helluva life himself.Wonder what was going through his mind as the copter was coming down.

Reactions: Lady Lazarus 2020 and GoodPersonEffed
Lady Lazarus 2020

Lady Lazarus 2020

Student
Jan 25, 2020
I followed that dude his whole career,watched him win all those championships.I feel like a weights been dropped on my head or something,Im stunned.Almost seems like a dream.I never thought that he would die before me.Well at least his wife and remaining daughters will be set for life.And he got to live one helluva life himself.Wonder what was going through his mind as the copter was coming down.
I keep wondering this exact same thing! And what was he saying to comfort his little girl in their final seconds alive? Also, I'm jealous. Not about the crash - bc dying by plane crash is actually my biggest fear - but it's unfair that people who don't want to be here have to be and people who want to be here have stuff like this happen to them. Does that make sense?

Reactions: Deleted-User-0, Chlo, Readytogo#Broken and 2 others
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
I keep wondering this exact same thing! And what was he saying to comfort his little girl in their final seconds alive? Also, I'm jealous. Not about the crash - bc dying by plane crash is actually my biggest fear - but it's unfair that people who don't want to be here have to be and people who want to be here have stuff like this happen to them. Does that make sense?
Yeah it makes sense to me..I feel jealous myself.I would trade places with them if it was possible.

Reactions: Lady Lazarus 2020, GoodPersonEffed and hatelife
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
sad cause his daughter was so young and she was gonna be special as well. i remember watching her basketball games here and there avidly on youtube.

people would ask kobe if hes ever gonna have a boy to carry his legacy, and he'd say he didn't need a boy if he has his daughter to carry his legacy. and she really wanted to be the one to carry on his legacy, and now she's gone, at 13 :(.

• Aww..
Reactions: Readytogo#Broken, Lady Lazarus 2020, Pisceslilith and 1 other person
H

hatelife

Experienced
Oct 13, 2019
yeah life is so fucking cruel, why not just take me instead of this good guy and his daughter, I hate life, now his family will have no husband and father, he had a baby too
Kobe Bryant dead in a chopper crash. He left behind 500 million dollars. I think if the time comes, nothing can stop it. I am waiting for that time.
no amount of money will ever replace him to his family, this just shows one how money really is not anything that matters, I dont think his family or him thought that money mattered that much, he seemed to be a family man an a good person :( this what makes it even sadder

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Lady Lazarus 2020 and TAW122
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Yeah, this is tragic. I hate how life is strange that the people who are successful, want to live and prosper sometimes are the ones who end up dying, whether by accident, unusual circumstances, and/or other causes. Yet, for us, when we want to CTB, we aren't able to. Fate and life are cruel things... :notsure:

Reactions: hatelife
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Wonder who the next two celebs to go will be. Well, me and one other...

Reactions: Shakespear's Brother and lizinha
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
I'm hoping it will be Nancy Pelosi lol!

• Love
Reactions: Oyoy and Backwood_tilt
Lady Lazarus 2020

Lady Lazarus 2020

Student
Jan 25, 2020
Holy shit. I sure as hell hope he, or anybody else involved in the crash, did not suffer. Fuck.

(This should just make me feel more determined, because I swear, if I don't take my own life, life is gonna take me, and it may not be pleasant.)
It all happened in a few seconds. Thank goodness. I totally feel you though.

Reactions: Shakespear's Brother
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019

Yeah . It could happen to any of us a horrible death. That's one reason i want to make sure i have a suicide plan that is 99% reliable and relatively painless. if you don't take time to die well you probably will die painfully.
Steve Jobs also died of cancer. And cancer is horrible. So even Billions of dollars can't protect against a horrible death.

It boggles my mind most people don't even think of having an exit strategy at least for this reason. Seems like they are that brainwashed to think they are invincible, immortal , forever young forever healthy("nothings going to happen to me , life is wornderful" mentality). And they call us suicidal people the crazy ones. We are the woke ones imo.

Reactions: Lady Lazarus 2020, Shakespear's Brother and oneirogen
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
I don't follow sports much but I understand the sadness of fans and everyone. I feel sad also because I understand the feelings very much. All the memories and everything is fading by time and sometimes its in a very painful way.

This just show to us how life is shitty and will take everything from us.

MrOptions

MrOptions

Let it go. This to shall pass.
Jan 6, 2020
The life of Kobe Bryant was was tragically cut short, along with his 13-year-old daughter, Gianna Bryant, and seven others in a fiery helicopter crash Sunday January 27, 2020. Bryant was a legend of the NBA and its highest-earning player. He had an estimated net worth of $770 million, according to Forbes.

RIP to all those on that helicopter. And condolences to all families impacted by this tragedy.

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
Kobe admitted to raping a 19 year old front desk clerk at a hotel he was staying at. 2 commentators mentioned it.

Reactions: Lady Lazarus 2020 and voyager
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Nah,ole Nancy will never die..She'll just keep getting facelifts till she has a goatee.
Right and get infused with aborted baby cells to keep her alive to be 150 lol!
Kobe admitted to raping a 19 year old front desk clerk at a hotel he was staying at. 2 commentators mentioned it.
This might be why I feel nothing about him dying. I just felt a vibe that he's maybe not a great guy other than he was a gifted athlete. Who cares! What kind of person was he though? You know what I mean?

Last edited:
Reactions: mesohappy, voyager and Jean4
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019

This might be why I feel nothing about him dying. I just felt a vibe that he's maybe not a great guy other than he was a gifted athlete. Who cares? What kind of person was he though? You know what I mean?
He was human. Not this God people are making him out to be. Human's have faults. If I raped someone people would bring it up when I died. We shouldn't gloss over the fact with a sports star.

The two reporters who mentioned it, did it appropriately. They spoke the truth and said how he turned his life around. I have no problems with that, especially since he admitted to it (which is rare) and apologized.

But the fact remains. He raped a 19 year old. Kobe became a God to some. I wonder if his rape victim had gotten over her PTSD.

Reactions: Lady Lazarus 2020, Readytogo#Broken and Final Escape
Lady Lazarus 2020

Lady Lazarus 2020

Student
Jan 25, 2020

This might be why I feel nothing about him dying. I just felt a vibe that he's maybe not a great guy other than he was a gifted athlete. Who cares! What kind of person was he though? You know what I mean?
This is exactly my vibe about it. I'm just over here like take ME not Kobe! And DEFINITELY not the kid! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.