S

Soill

Feb 5, 2022
Why is hanging so complicated? I can't figure out where to hang myself from (somewhere in the house) or the knots to do to make sure it's done properly. I've read just about everything on here and still I'm confused about what to use. I don't have specific materials, was hoping to use a scarf or belt but I can't figure it out. A belt doesn't seem to tighten or be long enough, scarves seem to flimsy. Lots of reports where famous people have pulled it off, Kate Spade (scarf), Robin Williams (belt), Anthony Bourdain, why can't I figure it. I'm not depressed I'm in excrutiating pain and can't take it anymore and need a way out. I've looked at other methods. Pills and wrists seem doomed to failure and I haven't got time or the access in my country to procure the SN stuff. I keep looking up knots but it seems really complicated. Do I use a door handle? Lots of people achieve death by partial suspension. What is the best way forward here? I'm in so much pain I have akathisia and emphysema, the nerve pain is unending, the torment inhumane and I may get forced to be this way forever if I don't find a way out. Can I do it eith this? I need to know how to do the bit for my neck. I don't want to put anyone in a difficult position but the pain I experience in my body is intolerable 24/7 torture and I need it over.

Attachments

• 16450806988821703951235087778486.jpg
    16450806988821703951235087778486.jpg
    704 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
JustAMatterOfTime

JustAMatterOfTime

Fragile
Mar 21, 2021
You would be best off reading the threads on this website dedicated to hanging, a belt really is not a recommended way to go about doing it, far too thick and will cause pain. As for knots, they can be tricky at first but if I can tie a simple slip knot anyone can.

Reactions: Solar1703
Noctis

Noctis

I wish I'd done it years ago
Dec 15, 2021
A scarf or belt can work, they just aren't ideal. For every Robin Williams or Kate Spade you read about, there's several people who tried the same method and it didn't work.

Plus, while the belt can totally kill you, it won't be as comfortable as the best rope. Robin Williams could have spent his minutes in excruciating agony as the belt dug into his flesh... we don't know.

There are a few megathreads devoted to hanging on this site, but I don't know enough about it to quote it accurately; it's not my method.