H

hearball

Sep 29, 2024
made the post earlier . now carrying it out but the knife too blunt . should i just push through it ?
one hilarious thing though , held my knife badassly while trying to cut my neck . felt like a swordsman , lol .

redkitsune98

redkitsune98

Student
Sep 2, 2024
Man, find another method, this one hardly works and you don't deserve that much pain in your final moments

Reactions: 3ndl3ss-v0id
3ndl3ss-v0id

3ndl3ss-v0id

Void
Jul 31, 2023
if you have no intentions on ctb I'd use something sharper. If not I just wouldn't go with a knife. There are less painful, easier ways to do it

H

hearball

Sep 29, 2024
if you have no intentions on ctb I'd use something sharper. If not I just wouldn't go with a knife. There are less painful, easier ways to do it
yeah . just looked at partial hanging , having relatively same time to make a person unconcsious cutting through a person .

willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
You're not going to be able to reach your carotid. Plain and simple. This shouldn't even be considered a method. People aren't warning you time after time for no reason.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
You're not going to be able to reach your carotid. Plain and simple. This shouldn't even be considered a method. People aren't warning you time after time for no reason.
This.

T

TinyGuy

Aug 30, 2024
It won't work even with extremely sharp knife I don't wanna even want to talk about blunt one