Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Student
Jan 30, 2020
i bought nylon rope today which is less effective than the computer cord i was using. i noticed though when im kneeling i get similar feelings that i got with the cord. theres a big open closet behng me though so would i just slump backwards after passing out? Does kneelng work? I know the guy in the hangng thread didnt lke it but every other position just gives me the exploding head. idk advice appreciated

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
I plan to have myself tied to a chair while going along with the hanging thing.

A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
I hope it works for you. It didnt for me, any partial position.

As i start convulsing, all that shaking and body position changes release pressure from noose on my carotids and i wake up.

I wish my body would just drop down and stay down

• Aww..
Reactions: Brokenwithbpd, Meditation guide, Tiredsotired and 3 others
T

Tripz7

Mar 1, 2020
i bought nylon rope today which is less effective than the computer cord i was using. i noticed though when im kneeling i get similar feelings that i got with the cord. theres a big open closet behng me though so would i just slump backwards after passing out? Does kneelng work? I know the guy in the hangng thread didnt lke it but every other position just gives me the exploding head. idk advice appreciated
Kneeling works for me. I feel actually passing out is easier this way. Kneeling and leaning forward. Ive almost had a successfully attempt this way if my anchor didnt give way.

Reactions: Meditation guide, Wolfjob_dayjob and Deleted member 19276
Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Student
Jan 30, 2020
i think need a thinner rope. the computer wire works so good but i dont want it breaking. going to go get a thinner nylon tomorrow
Kneeling works for me. I feel actually passing out is easier this way. Kneeling and leaning forward. Ive almost had a successfully attempt this way if my anchor didnt give way.
cool! for me its just the rope think

Reactions: ebt88, Wolfjob_dayjob and Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
i think need a thinner rope. the computer wire works so good but i dont want it breaking. going to go get a thinner nylon tomorrow

cool! for me its just the rope think
Yeah, that's good. If it snaps mid way... Well, let's just say there are stories out there of survivors that are left with a fate worse than death. Make sure your rope is sturdy.

Reactions: Tripz7 and AnxietyAttack44
Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Student
Jan 30, 2020
its a shame rubber cords are so much better. im praying its just a thickness thing

Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and AnxietyAttack44
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
You can always use a towel to add to the rope, feeling less discomfort from the nylon this way.

Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Student
Jan 30, 2020
You can always use a towel to add to the rope, feeling less discomfort from the nylon this way.
ts not the discomfort it just doesnt work for some reason

Reactions: Deleted member 19276
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
i think ts also that its so tough material wise idk t just works so well :(
It's strange... What about the spot you are tying it on? Anything in particular there that you think is a difference?

Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Student
Jan 30, 2020
same spot both times. right under my adams apple the nylon just gives me exploding head etc while the computer cord starts to make me pass out. idk im honestly considering risking using it but the consequences of it failing are bad

D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
same spot both times. right under my adams apple the nylon just gives me exploding head etc while the computer cord starts to make me pass out. idk im honestly considering risking using it but the consequences of it failing are bad
That's honestly so weird... Does the computer cord have some sort of magic to it? I am confused. O.o

D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
ikr. every time though
Computer cord manufacturers secretly being pro-choice themselves I guess. Lame joke aside, I've never really experimented outside of nylon like you said and the cloth made ropes. Or whatever those other types are actually called.

Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Student
Jan 30, 2020
Computer cord manufacturers secretly being pro-choice themselves I guess. Lame joke aside, I've never really experimented outside of nylon like you said and the cloth made ropes. Or whatever those other types are actually called.
im not sure what those are. could you link me an image maybe that'll work better

D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
im not sure what those are. could you link me an image maybe that'll work better
This is what I meant. With the cloth thing. Sorry I couldn't explain better, I really can't remember atm what they are called. Those can be pretty uncomfortable to the skin though.

D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
Hey, also... I know you perhaps may really want to go and catch that bus, but just want to put it right now - If you ever, ever feel like talking about something, anything that you wish to lay off your chest, I will do my best to listen or read technically. Don't really want to appear like some cold prick that shows nothing but methods and only talks about them. Either way, comes down to the choice. :)
In other words, not giving a cold shoulder here is what I mean. ^ ^

• Love
Reactions: Tiredsotired, Hhhhhh and AnxietyAttack44
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
Different ligatures worked diferently for me as well. On the same spot and position one works well and other one does nothing good. Takes some testing for partial

ugly_loser2008

ugly_loser2008

Jul 30, 2018
i been practicing with kneeling and i actually find myself pushing myself down making the noose tighter. i dont focus on my legs really i just focus ont he noose tightening round my neck and pushing myself down.

Reactions: bob12, Tiredsotired, Deleted member 19276 and 1 other person
Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Student
Jan 30, 2020
i been practicing with kneeling and i actually find myself pushing myself down making the noose tighter. i dont focus on my legs really i just focus ont he noose tightening round my neck and pushing myself down.
same. idk whatll happen after my body goes slack after passing out. also worried about brain damage from practicing too much

• Aww..
Reactions: Tiredsotired and Deleted member 19276
ugly_loser2008

ugly_loser2008

Jul 30, 2018
i figure after i pass out ill be dead.

Hhhhhh

Hhhhhh

Student
Jan 30, 2020
what was your anchor point if you dont mind me asking. tryng to make sure mine is strong enough

T

Tripz7

Mar 1, 2020
what was your anchor point if you dont mind me asking. tryng to make sure mine is strong enough
Had the belt wedged between the door by the brackets.

Reactions: Deleted member 19276 and Hhhhhh
Mgl91

Mgl91

Nothing is real
Feb 16, 2020
I am having trouble with that position. I don't pass out ... my anchor is strong enough to support my weight ... I use a scarf, maybe that's it ... the problem with using a cable or a thin rope is that if I fail they will see the mark on my neck and That would be a problem ...