• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

Mixk009

Nov 26, 2018
So I have figured out 3 easy ways to suicide, theoretically.

1. Xans + alcohol + winter + forest = ctb. So basically the idea is to go in a forest in the winter and OD. The idea is that you fall unconscious and freeze to death. Add opiates for extra effectiveness. But careful you can vomit. And I'm not sure if its painful. I'm not sure if you'll fall unconscious or if you'll wake up. I personally can't afford to buy drugs. I'm broke. Also I haven't ever heard of this method. I may have invented it.

2. Partial suspension hanging. The idea is on lostallhope. Tie a noose and lean in and you'll fall unconscious in seconds and die in half an hour. No pain. But I have no idea about what kind of rope. And one issue is finding a place to even do this in. I also personally can't tie a noose.

3. Heroin OD. Pretty simple, shoot heroin and hopefully you die. It should be painless. I can't afford it though. I think $300 would be a lethal dose. That's 3g.

I mean if someone wants to buy heroin for us and pact let's do it.

But... Idk how I'm going to kms. I just want to press a button.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, NoDream and Lifeisatrap
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'd say the first two seems more realistic unless you know some drug dealers and are willing to take a great risk getting hard drugs. For hypothermia + OD + and stuff, this seems more reliable, but it requires not vomitting and actually freezing to death. I'd assume during the process it can be painful if it's a failed OD, but I think the cold will finish one off. Hanging can be reliable but has to be done correctly, since I've heard both successes and failures with partial.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
L

LetMeDiePlease

Aug 29, 2018
1 and 2 may seem easy but you need to have really strong willpower to go through. 2 is probably more reliable. 3- Not a drugs person so no comment there.

BurningLights

BurningLights

He killed himself with his own mind
Jul 2, 2018
Problem with benzos is the chance of blacking out, if you do,nyou won't have a clue what your doing, you could just end up walking home something, mixing opiates would be a good idea, combining the depressents is better than 2, and that's better than 1.

A

Afterman

take me somewhere nice
Nov 13, 2018
Partial is WAY harder than it seems and doesn't seem as "peaceful" as many claim, at least in the sense of the aftermath (stretched neck, possible cerebral edema draining from nose, etc.) That being said, many have done it including numerous celebrities in the recent years.

M

Mixk009

Nov 26, 2018
God damn.. Ok so is there a good way to kms? I'm really desperate. If anyone wants to pact lmk

T

Tyuiop

Student
Nov 25, 2018
If you've never used opiates, 3 grams of heroin is way more than you need to ctb... people overdose accidentally all the time.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Trashcan
C

Cody111

Student
Nov 16, 2018
3 grams is trafficing levels though isnt it?
I cant imagine you would get away saying its for personal use with that amount.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Lifeisatrap and Trashcan