S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020
To the person who started this site, I want you to know how thankful I am. If you were infront of me I would kiss your feet.

You are truly a god send. ❤️❤️ I never hoped of coming through something like this.

Get all the knowledge I have always wanted to.

• Love
Reactions: canihavepeaceforonce, flatearth, Stick and 5 others
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
To the person who started this site, I want you to know how thankful I am. If you were infront of me I would kiss your feet.

You are truly a god send. ❤❤ I never hoped of coming through something like this.

Get all the knowledge I have always wanted to.
@almost_dead anything to say to this post?

almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
Hot :kiss:

• Love
Reactions: Busdriver, flatearth, Stick and 1 other person
S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020
Well about kissing feet - I don't mean in a sexual way. It's a figure of speech sort of.

• Love
Reactions: canihavepeaceforonce, taylor321 and Mm80
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Please share the joke with us.
Was just going to say sounds like something's afoot here. No need to deny it or accept defeet. Go ahead, put your toe in the water... we won't walk all over you.

lol... didn't say it was good :)

• Love
Reactions: DyingAlf, Meditation guide, Deleted member 19654 and 1 other person
almost_dead

almost_dead

Arcanist
Aug 7, 2020
Was just going to say sounds like something's afoot here. No need to deny it or accept defeet. Go ahead, put your toe in the water... we won't walk all over you.

holy shit and i thought my jokes were lame .

Reactions: Deleted member 19654
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019

I really Like that rosey, but don't use me as a guide i have an awful SOH

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211
S

Sir_nihilist

Sep 26, 2020

Can I report this for better of humanity?

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211 and 262653
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
No i meant dont use my soh as a guide to working out if your funny!
lol that is how I interpreted it. Have you played undertale? Awesome game. If not I suppose the Sans reference would be lost.

Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
lol that is how I interpreted it. Have you played undertale? Awesome game. If not I suppose the Sans reference would be lost.
Yes it was lost on a cave man like me im afraid rosey

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Yes it was lost on a cave man like me im afraid rosey
Maybe too obscure a reference. I seem to have social failed here a bit. That's ok I'll laugh at myself and move on. If you're ever bored look up the character or the game. Its a good game, but can be frustrating and hard. Oh, by the way I looked into the office uk. They make it nearly impossible to watch it in America unfortunately. That sucks since it looks like it would have been awesome. I didn't get too far in the American one since the boss is really annoying.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mm80
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Maybe too obscure a reference. I seem to have social failed here a bit. That's ok I'll laugh at myself and move on. If you're ever bored look up the character or the game. Its a good game, but can be frustrating and hard. Oh, by the way I looked into the office uk. They make it nearly impossible to watch it in America unfortunately. That sucks since it looks like it would have been awesome. I didn't get too far in the American one since the boss is really annoying.
Youve not social failed rosey dont say that. Thats sad as you might have like the uk office i think. Youtube shows highlights.
Im afraid that many people find the boss in the uk one annoying as well lol

• Hugs
Reactions: Ghost2211
Mm80

Mm80

Enlightened
May 15, 2019
Im getting the feeling that you laughed more than once ☺