• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SilverTiger

SilverTiger

Life is the night, I seek the warmth of the sun.
Apr 18, 2024
We're all here for a reason, pain, suffering, loss. Everyone is here because we lack something we need, or have something we don't. In my short time here, not once have I told anyone not to CTB, who am I to stop that? Though I have tried to be kind, offer practical advice, and offer a shoulder to cry on. A month ago, I did this because I felt it was the right thing, you are all my brothers, sisters and in-between those or neither... Here in the place, near the end of death, I am no better than any of you and you are no better than I.

I came across this video,

Essentially, its a story about death, how each human who lived, or died is the same conscious reincarnated over and over... All of us, everyone of us, regardless of race, creed, sex or anything else is the same person.

Something happened recently, and I had a perspective change. I use to think that being kind to people was bad (thanks 4chan), they are the enemy out to get me and hurt me, you were all out to get me, then I thought you are my brothers and sisters. Now I think all of you and I might be the same. Because of this, I have kept up my kindness, I am being patient with others and trying to give practical advice and not telling people to forgo their CTB, if it is true, all of you are I, then I would like to say, it is an honour to post here with you people, or... with my own soul.

I am sorry our lives have led here, but I am thankful I am with you.

Sorry, sometimes I get sappy.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, Dark Moon, Suicidal_manlet and 2 others
S

Suicidal_manlet

Mar 9, 2024
I like to believe in the Egg theory it gives me lot of relief