U

uniqueusername987

Sep 9, 2023
Leave the suicide notes and just admit myself to the hospital without telling anyone and see what people have to say about me when they think I'm gone. Tell people I got caught in the act. Would be interesting to how people respond when they think I'm actually dead before I do it for real.

I am fully aware of how fucked up this is but everything on this site is a little fucked up, right?

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Inthewind, Hurtstomuch., CyVir and 5 others
B

babybatz

Aug 17, 2023
People just trot out all the generic crap "she was so nice" "she lit up a room" blah blah.

Nobody says what they ACTUALLY thought, you can't really call a dead person a dick hahaha.

A guy I went to school with died and people he literally bullied were posting nice messages about him, craziness.

• Wow
Reactions: hermestrimegistus, Inthewind, Hurtstomuch. and 7 others
U

undecided

Experienced
Aug 25, 2023
Leave the suicide notes and just admit myself to the hospital without telling anyone and see what people have to say about me when they think I'm gone. Tell people I got caught in the act. Would be interesting to how people respond when they think I'm actually dead before I do it for real.

I am fully aware of how fucked up this is but everything on this site is a little fucked up, right?
That's definitely fuked up !!

Reactions: Madao and Letmedienow
kittyneedsabreak

kittyneedsabreak

Sep 10, 2023
I unintentionally tested this when I ended up in hospital before I had a chance to attempt bc my bf called the hotline when they noticed my suicide note draft and the date on it in my sketchbook. My "friends" wrote all these nice letters to me and acted like they cared after and still ditched me from the friend group 6 months later bc I was the only non-guy and my closer friends in the group both moved away.

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: Costrecce, uniqueusername987 and lemonbunny
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
yea i feel like it wouldn't be satisfying once they find out i'm still alive. bc then they'd act all fake nice and coddle me and i'd just get uncomfortable because ik they're doing it out of obligation.

i've always wanted to see how my friends/family would react to my genuine death, like what kind of bullshit they'd come up with to say at a funeral bc i barely talk to anyone and nobody really knows me. unfortunately i guess that's not an option... unless i pulled a movie stunt, faked my death and disappeared

• Love
Reactions: kittyneedsabreak, Costrecce and uniqueusername987
snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
I started acting really crazy and reckless in my last week, which made my friends alert my ex-boyfriend (who I was still super close to at the time). Ex went to check up on me but got really angry. He accused me of doing it for attention, laughed and said that now everyone knew that I was crazy, then called the cops which got me put into the psych ward. All around terrible experience.

Oh yeah, once I got out, everyone cut me off. People sympathize with you when you need help, but only up to a certain point. Once you get to the point that you're hospitalized, that's too much for people and they don't want to be around you anymore.

You might think that they'll give you extra love and attention, but they won't. The reality is that people don't like sick people. They may say that they're there for you, but they're not. I don't really blame them past their dishonestness, it's easy to be around a happy person, it's not easy to be around a sad person.

• Aww..
Reactions: LonelyKitten, kittyneedsabreak, Costrecce and 3 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Faking suicide? Hmmmm.................pretty disrespectful to those who actually want to CTB, IMO. To those who suffer real physical and emotional misery on a daily, hourly, and even minute by minute basis. I don't think suicide should be something to be toyed with. It's serious shit. And what do you mean by this site is "a little fucked up, right?" You mean the people are "fucked up?"

Reactions: DumbGirl, Unattainable666, corazon and 8 others
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Waste of time, people won't change and it doesn't matter what other people think.

Reactions: Costrecce
Asingletwig

Asingletwig

Oct 1, 2020
I mean that's some fucked up narcissist manipulation bullshit but hey you do you

• Love
Reactions: Unattainable666 and Letmedienow
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Do you intend to do this a cry for help?

Reactions: jar-baby
U

uniqueusername987

Sep 9, 2023
I mean that's some fucked up narcissist manipulation bullshit but hey you do you
Yeah yet another reason I deserve to properly die, thanks
Do you intend to do this a cry for help?
Not as the main reason, maybe part of my SI wants that, but my big hesitation with going through with this is concerning people such that they're too watchful on me and I can't ctb as quickly as I want to.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
maidens

maidens

" more dead than alive, I endure it "
Aug 27, 2023
I really don't think this is a good idea... it's a really shitty thing to do && if people found out you faked it it's likely you'd lose a good amount of your friends or people you trust. even if you don't care about that, it's still a terrible thing to do

D

deep_end

How've you been?
Sep 9, 2023
Just curious, what exactly are you asking for here? Are you asking if it would be morally okay for you to do this? Or maybe just asking like "what would your opinion be if I did this?". A lot of different answers will come from a lot of different people but I want to know exactly what you're asking for before I answer.

S_IsMyUsername

S_IsMyUsername

Sep 11, 2023

I wouldn't recommend that under any circumstances, I was in various "closed" psychiatric hospitals for a long time, and believe me, they only make it worse.

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Got involuntarily locked up for over 2 years nobody gave a shit about me I at least thought some people would have pm'd me on Facebook nope just goes to show that I could kill myself and nobody except my immediate family would give a shit or even notice..

Inthewind

Inthewind

Wondering Waevern
Sep 19, 2023

It would be interesting to see how they would react, then youll know your answer because if you do do it then now you know how theyll respond for when you arent able to see it. But then youd be stuck at the hospital aswell, hospitals I don't think are fun.. I never been admitted one but I assume they arent fun.