Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
Fuck, that was close, and now I'm scared that I made my mom suspicious. Tomorrow is the Pokemon Go Kanto event. I was packing my small backpack for it, and one strap broke because it was so heavy. I told my mom and accidentally asked if we had another one (I had thought about it and realized I couldn't ask). She said that I have another one, and I had to lie and say I didn't know where it is. It was under my bed with my SN, antiemetics, and everything in it.

I said I looked everywhere I could think of, and she asked if I looked under my bed. I said that it wouldn't be under there. I should've just said yes I looked! She told me to check my room again. I needed to close my bedroom door to do what I planned, but I didn't want to make her suspicious, so I took a shower so that I'd have a plausible reason to close it. (I don't close my door very often, so doing it just to "look for my backpack" would seem odd.)

Once I was alone in my room I took the backpack out and emptied it all into a dresser drawer and covered it with clothes. Then I told her I found it in my closet. She's going grocery shopping early tomorrow morning and I hope her getting ready to leave will wake me, so that I can find a better hiding place while she's gone. It most likely will.

I thought she seemed a little suspicious when I first said that I didn't know where my backpack was. I'll probably be gone for most of the day tomorrow, and I'm scared that she'll search my room, thinking I'm hiding something. If they'll fit I think I'll put at least my SN and pills back in my backpack and bring them with me, but there's still the scale, cups and stuff. I don't know what else to do to stop my worrying. I feel stupid for putting myself in this situation. I feel like it could've been avoided if I'd played it smarter.

• Hugs
Reactions: LunarPyotr and Life sucks
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
Yeah, I can relate to that.
Once I got visited by my parents and they got a bit nosy and they almost discovered my secret letter stash, which I wanted to destroy since that one person decided to introduce me to one of those Swiss e-mail providers.
Luckily enough, my mother got a call and I managed to lure her out of my apartment by inviting her to my local BurgerKing : P

Rue89

Rue89

Visionary
Feb 10, 2020
I was able to fit my SN, domperidone, famotidine, and notes in my backpack. I also put the pill boxes in too. I'll find a garbage to throw the boxes out, probably my notes too. I hid the scale in a box under a quilt, acetaminophen in a travel bag, and put the cups in my closet. I'll have to think of some excuse for having the cups if my mom finds them. I put the measuring cup and tbsp in the dishwasher. Hopefully she hadn't noticed them missing. I hope I'm good now, and not forgetting anything. I'll have to figure out somewhere to put my SN and stuff when I get home.