petiterat

petiterat

What could be better than death?
Oct 13, 2024
I'm 18, so I still live with my mum (and sisters). There have been times when I've ordered stuff (special blades, etc.), and she's intercepted the package. She goes through all mail for me now if I don't get to it first. I could wait until I move out, but realistically, that's years away.

• Hugs
Reactions: unknown23, Forever Sleep, Demian and 1 other person
ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
I definitely get that. I personally wouldn't take that risk because my parents know I'm suicidal and I've been to the psych ward, wilderness therapy, and residential 2x so I definitely don't want to risk that again. But if you can get to it first then hopefully it turns out ok.

• Hugs
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
Demian

Demian

Student
Mar 25, 2024
It's the same with me!

I said it was to preserve the hamburger meats that I'm going to put in the freezer. In fact, SN is often used for this, as well as helping to keep the meat pink.

• Informative
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller and ladylazarus4
Siyyu__Meow!

Siyyu__Meow!

Oct 9, 2024
can you get a PO box? I'm happy I'm in college now so I am able to get away from both my toxic parents and have things ordered without them snooping.

• Love
Reactions: petiterat
petiterat

petiterat

What could be better than death?
Oct 13, 2024
can you get a PO box? I'm happy I'm in college now so I am able to get away from both my toxic parents and have things ordered without them snooping.
OH THAT'S SO PERFECT
you're an angel, thank you so much!!!