Done_With_It_All

Done_With_It_All

Mar 15, 2024
I have read an array of accounts when it comes to ctb via charcoal burning. I have heard that you can get nauseated and start convulsing which sounds unpleasant. But then I hear accounts of people just passing out. I know that dying isn't supposed to be pleasant, but I just don't want to fuck it up with SI or something. I have heard that to do it quick you just get the ppm to 10k, but there are so few detectors that go that high, and they are so expensive. I dont fall asleep easily, so I feel like I am going to experience the sucky parts of the method.

Reactions: Forveleth
sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
Have you tried taking antihistamines or melatonin before? They can make you pretty drowsy (it really varies).

Mostly when people suffer from charcoal method, it's because of incomplete combustion which creates CO2. It will cause you distrubance, nausea, and pain. However, CO with low concentration would also cause you the same. You really want to have high concentration of CO to pass out before feeling anything.

DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I would like to know more about charcoal method but I get the idea is burning it in a place of little or no ventilation and as the CO gas replaces the oxygen kinda like CO2. Is that the basic concept? Sounds great if it works but difficult to have everything lined up perfectly enough.

ferrie

ferrie

she/they
May 19, 2024
I would like to know more about charcoal method but I get the idea is burning it in a place of little or no ventilation and as the CO gas replaces the oxygen kinda like CO2. Is that the basic concept? Sounds great if it works but difficult to have everything lined up perfectly enough.
That's the basic premise yeah. The main CO megathread gets kind of repetitive, so I'm linking one more specifically about charcoal

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/charcoal-method-advice.94265/

• Informative
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Can you elaborate on what the specifics of your CO plan are, even if you don't intend to go through with it? What kind of charcoal? How much? What kind of enclosure? What's your protocol for lighting the charcoal, placing in enclosure, etc? You need a CO analyzer, not a meter. A meter goes "beep". You need an analyzer that measures the CO concentration within a given area (volume). An analyzer that measures up to 10000 ppm runs about $300 US. IF you can get the CO up to 10000 ppm, or more, a few breaths should be all it takes to bring about unconsciousness. This is how "peacefullness" is achieved, because the faster unconsciousness is reached, the less chance of suffering all of the other unwanted effects, like nausea, etc. Death should come within minutes after unconsciousness if the level of 10000 ppm, or more, is reached. Should almost be like dying in your sleep if done correctly.

Reactions: hav0c-inmybrain and Forveleth