• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: silentnights56, kunikuzushi, corazon and 10 others
UtopianSoliloquies

UtopianSoliloquies

Act 3 Scene 1
Jan 21, 2023
I'm sorry that it's come to this but are you sure you don't have other methods available? Drowning is incredibly painful and your SI against it will be very strong. I understand if the method has some significance to you but otherwise, please reconsider.

Reactions: silentnights56, myusername890, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
mentalhealthfighter

mentalhealthfighter

Lets win together
Jun 15, 2021
I'm sorry that it's come to this but are you sure you don't have other methods available? Drowning is incredibly painful and your SI against it will be very strong. I understand if the method has some significance to you but otherwise, please reconsider.
Drowning is all I got, otherwise jumping.
Im so tired of this life, the voices, the psychosis, everything. I cant go on anymore.

I cant reconsider because i have no other options available. I cant get a rope, SN or N or whatever the fuck.

Goodbye and thank you
Only Thing im stressed about is that i fail

• Hugs
Reactions: sleepy10, kunikuzushi, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Damn man rest in peace then. Drowning is such a based way to go, will probably be my method if SN fails.

• Love
Reactions: silentnights56, Praestat_Mori, downfall13 and 2 others
mentalhealthfighter

mentalhealthfighter

Lets win together
Jun 15, 2021
Damn man rest in peace then. Drowning is such a based way to go, will probably be my method if SN fails.
Should i just close my eyes, dive as deep as possible and inhale?

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and hi-okbye
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
good luck.
is there any way you plan to make sure you end up drowning? i tried to drown in a lake a bit back. i was even high and still failed after going around for a few hours.

Reactions: august4you and Praestat_Mori
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
Should i just close my eyes, dive as deep as possible and inhale?
Yea if possible close your eyes and if its not a long fall land on your back facing upwards, least distressing way to go. I fantasize about my corpse never being found and just resting in the depths for eternity.

• Hugs
Reactions: silentnights56, hopelessoceanic25, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
mentalhealthfighter

mentalhealthfighter

Lets win together
Jun 15, 2021
good luck.
is there any way you plan to make sure you end up drowning? i tried to drown in a lake a bit back. i was even high and still failed after going around for a few hours.
I have Some weights that i can put in my backpack
Maybe that can help
good luck.
I guess just sheer determination
I feel so bad for my mom though since my death is gonna kill her
._.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: silentnights56, august4you, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find peace from all the suffering, best of luck with your plans.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and mentalhealthfighter
mentalhealthfighter

mentalhealthfighter

Lets win together
Jun 15, 2021
I hope that you find peace from all the suffering, best of luck with your plans.
Thank you funeralcry. Years ago i already saw u here. I hope u have a peaceful exit when you are ready.

• Hugs
Reactions: silentnights56 and Praestat_Mori
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
I have Some weights that i can put in my backpack
Maybe that can help

I guess just sheer determination
I feel so bad for my mom though since my death is gonna kill her
._.
aww i'm sorry you have to go through that, same thing for me though. if you ever want to pm to talk about it you can.

i definitely recommend bringing weights. it might seem easy to do it off of sheer determination, but trust me it's a lottt harder than it looks. dive in with the bag full of weights, as far as you can and try to take a breath in.

have you checked out the shallow water blackout method?

if you want more weights in the bag, try finding some heavy rocks. this is the rule of thumb from what i found:
  • Fit person: Displaces 105% of their body mass in water, so you need 8-10% of their body weight in concrete
  • Heavier person: Displaces 115% of their body mass, so you need 25-30% of their body mass in concrete.
you might not exactly have concrete on hand (understandable), but you just want to try and find something with the density of concrete, or just really anything denser than water from what i can tell.
  • Density of water: 1g/ml
  • Density of concrete: 2.4 g/cm³ or about 2g/ml
  • Density of Granite: between 2.65 and 2.75 g/cm³
try finding some stuff around with high density. it'll make sure your body goes under more.

(practice beforehand) but also once you get to the lake, if your really determined, strap the bag to you in a way where you physically cant pull it off. try locking the straps together and tying rope to the backpack as well as around your limbs so once you go in, even if you struggle you can't take it off and essentially you'll sink to the bottom with no way to get up (as long as it's deep enough)

you have a lot of guts to do this, i wish you luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadone2122, Praestat_Mori, Yaffle and 1 other person
mentalhealthfighter

mentalhealthfighter

Lets win together
Jun 15, 2021
aww i'm sorry you have to go through that, same thing for me though. if you ever want to pm to talk about it you can.

i definitely recommend bringing weights. it might seem easy to do it off of sheer determination, but trust me it's a lottt harder than it looks. dive in with the bag full of weights, as far as you can and try to take a breath in.

have you checked out the shallow water blackout method?

if you want more weights in the bag, try finding some heavy rocks. this is the rule of thumb from what i found:
  • Fit person: Displaces 105% of their body mass in water, so you need 8-10% of their body weight in concrete
  • Heavier person: Displaces 115% of their body mass, so you need 25-30% of their body mass in concrete.
you might not exactly have concrete on hand (understandable), but you just want to try and find something with the density of concrete, or just really anything denser than water from what i can tell.
  • Density of water: 1g/ml
  • Density of concrete: 2.4 g/cm³ or about 2g/ml
  • Density of Granite: between 2.65 and 2.75 g/cm³
try finding some stuff around with high density. it'll make sure your body goes under more.

(practice beforehand) but also once you get to the lake, if your really determined, strap the bag to you in a way where you physically cant pull it off. try locking the straps together and tying rope to the backpack as well as around your limbs so once you go in, even if you struggle you can't take it off and essentially you'll sink to the bottom with no way to get up (as long as it's deep enough)

you have a lot of guts to do this, i wish you luck.
I can actually get very heavy weights from the gym

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
I can actually get very heavy weights from the gym
okay that's good. again you want about 10% of your body weight, but i recommend much more just to be sure. make it so it's just enough so you can still walk around and jump in.
can i ask how your jumping in? you mentioned diving, so is there a high point which you will jump into the lake from? or are you just sort of walking in. also if you don't mind me asking, how deep is it?

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
mentalhealthfighter

mentalhealthfighter

Lets win together
Jun 15, 2021
okay that's good. again you want about 10% of your body weight, but i recommend much more just to be sure. make it so it's just enough so you can still walk around and jump in.
can i ask how your jumping in? you mentioned diving, so is there a high point which you will jump into the lake from? or are you just sort of walking in. also if you don't mind me asking, how deep is it?
Its pretty deep. Im just gonna walk in. I either have 10 kg or 40 kg weights. I'll have to see.

Kinda excited about the end of my suffering. I hope I can see from heaven the way people react.
Although, im kinda scared of the unknown but it has to be better than what im going through

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi, Oneness, hi-okbye and 1 other person
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I hope you find peace safe travels and good luck!

• Love
Reactions: mentalhealthfighter
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
Its pretty deep. Im just gonna walk in. I either have 10 kg or 40 kg weights. I'll have to see.

Kinda excited about the end of my suffering. I hope I can see from heaven the way people react.
Although, im kinda scared of the unknown but it has to be better than what im going through
do you know if there's a drop somewhere in the water. my only concern is that you won't get deep enough quick enough, and you'll just save yourself due to SI. depending on your weight i recommend the heavier one. about 50lbs (or about 23kg) should definently do the trick.

i feel what your saying so much. i agree with all of it. i really hope you can find some peace soon <3

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Im sorry life brought you to this point. I hope you find peace whatever happens <3

• Love
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
As @hi-okbye had been saying, you really need deep water and weights. A drop into the deep would be much better than walking out, do you have a lake or river nearby with some staging going out into the water or boat moorings?

Also; if you're weighing yourself down you need to consider it may be a long time before your body is found if you don't leave a note saying where you are. Of course that might be exactly what you want.

I remember once thinking about taking a boat to sea and shooting myself so I fell overboard with weights just so I'd never be found. It was never serious and I don't have a gun but it was one of those random suicide thoughts.

Reactions: hi-okbye
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
Drowning is all I got, otherwise jumping.
Im so tired of this life, the voices, the psychosis, everything. I cant go on anymore.

I cant reconsider because i have no other options available. I cant get a rope, SN or N or whatever the fuck.

Goodbye and thank you
Only Thing im stressed about is that i fail
Y can't u get a rope, u can buy it from Amazon or something it's easy to obtain.

WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
So sorry to see you go yet I hope you manage to leave this cruel existence behind forever and find the peace you deserve.

G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Good luck, i hope you escape peacefully.

Here is something that might help, some people tried it, maybe the wrong way, but if its done the good way, it is peaceful.

Attachments

• 2023_03_19_13.40.23.jpg
    2023_03_19_13.40.23.jpg
    727.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Informative
Reactions: Smelly_ballz, hi-okbye and Yaffle
CloudyNightSky

CloudyNightSky

Experienced
Oct 28, 2023
We're gonna be by your side so you're not alone and feel hugged. Idk maybe alcohol can help with the SI and hyperventilation is pretty useful ig. It's a pretty interesting method honestly, hope everything works out for you <3

femaletwink

femaletwink

Just being silly :3
Nov 1, 2023
I'm sorry about whatever brought you to this. I hope peace awaits you on the other side. Best wishes ❤️

Reactions: enough of this
B

bored2death

Aug 9, 2023
Good luck, i hope you escape peacefully.

Here is something that might help, some people tried it, maybe the wrong way, but if its done the good way, it is peaceful.
i learned of that risk a lot as a kid, but i did all sorts of hyperventilating, free diving, breath holding games, etc., and never had it happen. i was reckless, not trying to CTB

it might help, but i wouldnt count on it

S

sadone2122

Oct 25, 2023
I would also suggest getting drunk first if you can and then also taking some sleeping pills or something