RedDEE

RedDEE

Life sucks and then you die.
May 10, 2019
Came across this song by Bo Burnham, titled "Kill Yourself". What are your opinions on this song - funny or insensitive?

Reactions: unfair
reggiesaurus

reggiesaurus

Only passion is not having one
Aug 30, 2020
I think it's pretty funny. I personally don't believe his words are meant to demean or belittle those who do take their lives, but that's just my take.
More importantly, is the oven supposed to be gas? I'm pretty sure that's a myth. Silly Bo.

Reactions: Isadeth and RedDEE
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i forgot about this song! i used to have it in my playlist.

i personally find it funny. i mean, yeah, the lyrics are insensitive, but that's what's funny about it. i can understand why some wouldn't enjoy this song, though, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Reactions: Isadeth
U

unfair

Aug 22, 2020
Came across this song by Bo Burnham, titled "Kill Yourself". What are your opinions on this song - funny or insensitive?

Have you actually watched his stand up though... it might put you in a good mood, or at least make you smile

Reactions: xBrialesana
Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey

Student
Jun 17, 2020
Dark humor is right up my alley (one of the few things that has enabled me to keep slogging through), and I love it.

Discovered it on the anniversary of a loved one's very public suicide (that I still struggle with nearly two decades later)... it's one of the few things that helps me turn that mess off.