• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

essic.

essic.

Jul 31, 2020
Hi im Jessica and i don't care.. anyone knows how to kill yourself instantly in your room? i have no access to go outside and to buy stuff, also i dont have many sharp things that would kill me..

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: FuneralCry, Mare Imbrium, Desi and 1 other person
_elliott

_elliott

sweet adeline.
Apr 24, 2021
...instantly? god. i wish.

there are plenty of methods on the site, though, that i'd recommend looking at. doesn't take too much to dig around for them.

hope things get better for ya. cheers!

• Love
Reactions: ShutUpEli and essic.
essic.

essic.

Jul 31, 2020
...instantly? god. i wish.

there are plenty of methods on the site, though, that i'd recommend looking at. doesn't take too much to dig around for them.

hope things get better for ya. cheers!
can you recommend me here? and tell me which method that is recommended for me for someone that got no access to go outside with parents in it. i really don't have much energy to looking for them..

W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Hi, Jessica.
I wish I knew and it was so easy.

Unfortunately, dying is not so simple.

Whatever you do, I wish you lots of love and peace...

Edit: Feel free to check the resource section and see if you find something suitable for you:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/suicide-resource-compilation.3/

• Love
Reactions: essic.
ShutUpEli

ShutUpEli

I'm sorry
Apr 6, 2021
Sadly not. Honestly your best bet is maybe suffocation by plastic bag but that's not instant and it certainly won't go smooth, you'll put up a fight after awhile when SI kicks in. Best instant way to die? Gun. Hands down the best method for ctb. Doesn't take much research to find the best combination for maximum success rate. But yeah, anything in your room that could kill you definitely won't do it quickly

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If I knew the answer then I wouldn't be here anymore. :( There are always means and ways if you are really desperate. I wish you the best though.

• Love
Bat 17

Bat 17

Bat 17
Mar 30, 2021
what's going on? This doesn't sound particularly thought through...

You can talk to us, it sometimes helps

• Love