intheweeds

intheweeds

Student
Mar 20, 2019
why the fuck can´t we do the same?

We can. We just don't because most of us are either not ready or have a different method in mind.

A child is more impulsive and doesn't fully think things through let alone discuss it with others like we do.

Reactions: Strumgewehr, Superfluous and mattwitt
misos9

misos9

nothing
Mar 28, 2019
kids these days are too brave i guess

Reactions: Strumgewehr
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
A child is more impulsive and doesn't fully think things through
Agree because adults think more with their frontal cortex (google it) and kids and teenagers think more with emotion.

Reactions: Superfluous and suffering
Mr. Hang Man

Mr. Hang Man

Just hanging around
Mar 11, 2019
And here we are struggling to even get passed the SI.

• Yay!
Reactions: GenesAndEnvironment, Kassender, suffering and 2 others
Sick Boy

Sick Boy

Student
Oct 19, 2018
No doubt these kids are brave,but also i think they´re not fully aware the pain and trauma theyre going to cause to their parents

Reactions: Jenna, Cookiedough8956 and TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
And here we are struggling to even get passed the SI.
Yeah it sucks so hard I have to commit suicide by next week or maybe at the latest sometime next month.

Btw: Nice name and avatar I wish I had more imagination :(
No doubt these kids are brave,but also i think they´re not fully aware the pain theyre going to cause to their parents
That is the part of being a teenager, back when I was a teenager wanting to ctb I never thought much about that my drive was depression and teenage emotions and I don´t have that anymore.

Reactions: Kassender and Sick Boy
S

Santiago

Mage
Mar 25, 2018
Except for perhaps assisted suicide for terminally ill kids I absolutely hate it when kids CTB.

Suicide at that age is just sad and always impulsive. It's a damn shame. Wish we could stop them somehow.

Reactions: Sick Boy
misos9

misos9

nothing
Mar 28, 2019
yea it too early for them, kids these days should really think through because they are young and have much more opportunity to live a great life

Reactions: Sick Boy and Cookiedough8956
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Except for perhaps assisted suicide for terminally ill kids I absolutely hate it when kids CTB.

Suicide at that age is just sad and always impulsive. It's a damn shame. Wish we could stop them somehow.
I hear you suicide at that age is so sad but if they feel suicidal at that age I am sure they will be suicidal for decades to come so they are lucky to end their pain in that age :aw:

Reactions: CornerE, Frostypigeon and Sick Boy
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Some people have higher or lower amounts of SI depending on genetics and method.

Reactions: CornerE
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
The last few months I have seen several articles on the News about kids committing suicide this boy hanged himself in a closet so I suppose it was partial hanging why the fuck can´t we do the same?

https://news.ntd.com/10-year-old-co...GXCg6lJearcE0CB97UoFqXYD-fCIGY49vC_1ieaXtROvs

From the article:

"I (parent) just thought he was handling the situations." --> No one should have to "handle" others bullying them. But that's the common sentiment: "kids will be kids, ha-ha."

"The district initially said it hadn't received information about the alleged bullying, but after being presented with a voicemail the official left Smith, it said it had received the information. The district said the official was re-assigned to another position." --> Common tactic. Lie to cover ass then wait to see if other person has supporting evidence. Then higher ups, if scandal breaks, can try to cover it up--move the liar/guilty party out of the spotlight (while they keep their job). Police, lawyers, politicians, judges. Same thing.

"The relationship between bullying and suicide is complex, according to Stop Bullying. While the vast majority of young people who are bullied don't commit or attempt suicide..." --> i.e. the suicidal kids have problems--they need professional help. <Eye roll.>

Last edited:
Reactions: Bedlamb