• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
I was suicdal with the last two months because of legal trouble, spoke to a solicitor who said as I have not been called by cops or recived any letter from the other guy I am more than likely in the clear.
I feel so much better now, no longer suicidal etc but I also think all I've caused in this world is pain and unhappiness. I want to help someone else and I was thinking about donating however I don't know what's involved, anyone ever do something like this got some tips?
P.s I'm bi sexual so can't donate blood, anyone know if it's the same for kidney?​

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tiburcio, BlackDragonof1989 and 1 other person
Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
Sorry if posting on wrong site I know it's not ctb related but I feel like your family here

Reactions: BlackDragonof1989 and lv-gras
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
What country are you in? It very much varies by country and we'll be able to help you better.

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio and BlackDragonof1989
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
Being bisexual makes you unabled to donate blood?

in some countries, if you are a guy who has had sex contact with other guys then no not going to happen

Reactions: Tiburcio
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
have you considered getting on bone marrow donor list?

Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
in some countries, if you are a guy who has had sex contact with other guys then no not going to happen
Yea can't donate blood here because there afraid of hiv etc :/, kinda feel this Is unfair as they can test the blood but I'm not a medical professional so guess I don't fully understand

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
L

lv-gras

fledermausßßßßßßßß
Jul 27, 2018
Yea can't donate blood here because there afraid of hiv etc :/, kinda feel this Is unfair as they can test the blood but I'm not a medical professional so guess I don't fully understand

it is kind of unfair maybe? at one point it made sense, but not anymore. suspect it's stuck around becsuse of prejudice.

Reactions: Tiburcio and anna
Lrdhlpme

Lrdhlpme

Student
Aug 2, 2018
it is kind of unfair maybe? at one point it made sense, but not anymore. suspect it's stuck around becsuse of prejudice.
I think so yea, in UK it's only if you had sexual contact in the last year here it's for life. Honestly I've seen so much racism here before I came out and when I actually came out to classmates I was abandoned by them. I think if it was voted on here in ireland, we'd lose

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio