Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
Even my own mother agrees with me on this. It's just so horrible to impose life on your children and then, when they are "grown ups", you kick them out of the house. Very well done, humanity. And this is seen as normal by the overwhelming majority of the population. "That's just the way life is", they say. No, it's not the way life is, you just kick them out because you think that's ok.

At least for many people, who have enough resources, it would be possible to simply let their children stay at home for as long as they want (even if that means for life). And, if they don't have enough resources, well, the fact is that they shouldn't have children in the first place. That is not to say that wealthy people are allowed to reproduce, because is just as criminal.

• Hugs
Reactions: bed, Rogue Proxy, NumbItAll and 4 others
Lamentice

Lamentice

Sayonara
Mar 27, 2023
I was kicked out by my parents at 17, it's completely inhumane. I've managed to stay above water despite continuously being threatened with homelessness every year, it always feels like it's right around the corner & I'm terrified of it. But, it is right around the corner.. in many ways. I don't ever feel stable or safe and my living situation never feels in my control, feels like it could all escape me at any moment. Being kicked out also put me in such desperate circumstances that a lot of the places I went to afterward continued more abuse.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: bed, Rogue Proxy, Daxter_87 and 3 others
Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
I was kicked out by my parents at 17, it's completely inhumane. I've managed to stay above water despite continuously being threatened with homelessness every year, it always feels like it's right around the corner & I'm terrified of it. But, it is right around the corner.. in many ways. I don't ever feel stable or safe and my living situation never feels in my control, feels like it could all escape me at any moment. Being kicked out also put me in such desperate circumstances that a lot of the places I went to afterward continued more abuse.
I'm so sorry to hear that, it sounds truly awful. People kick their children out like it's nothing, they just assume that you must and will find your own way to survive in this horrific world.

I really hope that things get better for you.

• Love
Reactions: Lamentice
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I agree, it's so incredibly cruel, it's such a horrible world we exist in where there is all this unnecessary suffering.

Reactions: Rogue Proxy and Daxter_87