A

aloyo

Dec 31, 2023
Can someone advise best way to pair this with hyperventilation or replace it? Just want to pass out

Soc

Soc

Dec 9, 2023
Air duster is nasty stuff and will probably cause you brain damage rather than kill you. Look for some other source of a high....seriously. I had a nitrous addiction and managed to come out mostly unscathed. Air duster seems to do much worse and I don't mean in the CTB way.

Reactions: psp3000
A

aloyo

Dec 31, 2023
Air duster is nasty stuff and will probably cause you brain damage rather than kill you. Look for some other source of a high....seriously. I had a nitrous addiction and managed to come out mostly unscathed. Air duster seems to do much worse and I don't mean in the CTB way.
What about just to pass out once?

H

heatdeath

Sep 20, 2018
I use air duster cans a lot and they have a bitterant or bitter agent for exactly this reason. You would probably vomit before getting high, if at all.

P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
Air duster seems to do much worse and I don't mean in the CTB way.
immediately made me think of / remember these episodes of Intervention

I had no idea people were using stuff like this like that before seeing these episodes

edit: removed videos because I do not want to accidentally aid/help the original poster due to the videos showing people successfully using/getting high from inhalants

Last edited:
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
Can someone advise best way to pair this with hyperventilation or replace it? Just want to pass out
I'd advise against using hyperventilation if you want to produce stable unconsciousness. When fainting is partially or entirely caused by a lack of CO2, the effect of hypocapnia disappears when CO2 builds up. You need to displace oxygen from the lungs to produce hypoxemia which can be reverted only by inhaling fresh air with enough oxygen. If you pass out too fast due to combination of hypoxemia and hypocapnia, there is a risk of getting insufficient hypoxemia that wouldn't be able to maintain unconsciousness when hypocapnia stops working.

Inhalation procedure is straightforward. You should fully exhale, wrap your lips around the nozzle of the can, push the trigger and inhale the gas until you fill the maximally possible volume of the lungs. You shouldn't tilt of flip the can. You should also avoid inhaling air through the nose or exhaling the gas through the nose. A single deep inhalation of the asphyxiant followed by breath-holding can be enough for producing unconsciousness in nearly 30 - 40 seconds, but you can fully exhale the gas mixture from the lungs and repeat inhalation for better reliability.
Air duster is nasty stuff and will probably cause you brain damage rather than kill you. Look for some other source of a high....seriously.
Some people use air dusters to produce fainting before drowning or hanging. This makes sense, because drowning or handing may be unpleasant otherwise.
I use air duster cans a lot and they have a bitterant or bitter agent for exactly this reason. You would probably vomit before getting high, if at all.
The irritating strength of the odorants in air dusters varies depending on manufacturers. It makes sense to avoid any manufacturers which are known for participating in campaigns against inhalant abuse (f.e., cans sold under brand "Dust-Off" are probably among the worst), buy cans of different brands, and choose the best one. Vomiting from inhaling such gases is very unlikely, unless you inhale a lot of gas in multiple passes.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: bramblebamblebambe, YandereMikuMistress, Jarni and 1 other person
A

aloyo

Dec 31, 2023
Can you dm
I'd advise against using hyperventilation if you want to produce stable unconsciousness. When fainting is partially or entirely caused by a lack of CO2, the effect of hypocapnia disappears when CO2 builds up. You need to displace oxygen from the lungs to produce hypoxemia which can be reverted only by inhaling fresh air with enough oxygen. If you pass out too fast due to combination of hypoxemia and hypocapnia, there is a risk of getting insufficient hypoxemia that wouldn't be able to maintain unconsciousness when hypocapnia stops working.

Inhalation procedure is straightforward. You should fully exhale, wrap your lips around the nozzle of the can, push the trigger and inhale the gas until you fill the maximally possible volume of the lungs. You shouldn't tilt of flip the can. You should also avoid inhaling air through the nose or exhaling the gas through the nose. A single deep inhalation of the asphyxiant followed by breath-holding can be enough for producing unconsciousness in nearly 30 - 40 seconds, but you can fully exhale the gas mixture from the lungs and repeat inhalation for better reliability.

Some people use air dusters to produce fainting before drowning or hanging. This makes sense, because drowning or handing may be unpleasant otherwise.

The irritating strength of the odorants in air dusters varies depending on manufacturers. It makes sense to avoid any manufacturers which are known for participating in campaigns against inhalant abuse (f.e., cans sold under brand "Dust-Off" are probably among the worst), buy cans of different brands, and choose the best one. Vomiting from inhaling such gases is very unlikely, unless you inhale a lot of gas in multiple passes.
can you dm me