• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TheEndofAllThings

Jul 19, 2024
I'm not sure if I'll do the SN method, I don't even have a source yet. But would it be okay to take ketamine with SN or would that make for a bad time? When I take ketamine it gives me a sense of peace and it would be nice to die while feeling that way.

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
I know nothing about chemistry. I don't know if ketamine would interact with any other medicines.

I dunno if it would help ease you or not.

I have used ketamine recreationally. Me personally, it makes me sooo nauseas. Do you have this affect? I feel like the hardest part of SN is not puking. I personally wouldn't add a medicine that would also possible make me puke.

• Informative
Reactions: losi
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
Look into using Ket inter muscle — the drip from nosing it along w SN could very easily make you puke, that would be my only concern. I imagine this might have been your issue @AmericanMary — I've done it with friends and the drip will sometimes hit someone's stomach the wrong way, or they may be dehydrated etc. Ket doesn't negatively react (on paper) with anything in the PPH regimen — I take Xanax daily and do Ket regularly, along with beta blockers. All has always been fine in my case. But everyone is different. But generally down mixed with down is safe, as long as you time your Ket dose correctly.

• Love
Reactions: TheEndofAllThings and AmericanMary
lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
I wouldn't want to be stuck in a k-hole and dying. That could possibly be frightening. Personally, I would want to be sober in my last moments.

I've never done ketamine but know enough about drugs that k-holes are a risk associated with using too much of the drug and if you don't get it from a medical source, it could be sketchy to know the exact dosage.

Reactions: Arvinneedstodie and TheEndofAllThings
opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Student
Jun 2, 2024
If OP is familiar with the mental space, it may not be frightening at all. K-holes are vastly different person to person.

AmberianDawn

AmberianDawn

Jun 9, 2024
Well, I had a k-hole, I thought I was dying, but I could still think, until my heart started beating too hard and it scared me.
It causes nausea and vomiting if you take a lot of K. I was thinking of using it with the SN but I honestly don't know if it's a good idea, there was a post that recommended sedating yourself with approximately 360 mg of ketamine and then using the SN, but I think that the SN, ketamine and benzos mixture would be too much and can cause vomiting, it seems like a better choice to use pure benzos, although I honestly have the same doubt. Maybe a light dose of ketamine before the process to feel a little calmer will help, I'm worried about panicking due to the tachycardia

T

TheEndofAllThings

Jul 19, 2024
I'm not sure if this counts as a "k-hole", but I've had some crazy trips where it felt like I had no body and there were visuals when I had my eyes closed, stuff I can't really explain in detail. My experiences have all been positive, though. I wish life was like a ketamine trip. Anyway that was from 300mg, holding the troche in my mouth for 15 minutes and then swallowing. I'm pretty comfortable with that amount. However, I do get kind of nauseous from it, so it might increase the chance of vomiting, though usually I don't feel those effects until a while after and it's usually not too intense. Also I'm not sure if it could potentially turn into a bad trip considering I'd be taking poison and have the knowledge I'm dying.

lylas

lylas

Mar 25, 2021
I think injecting it intramuscular would be the way to go; less nausea, don't have to spend your last moments with the taste of ket drip. Never thought about using ketamine for this before but it kind of seems like a good way to go...