• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

thatonekris

Mar 6, 2019
Hi guys, so I've been seriously considering Ketamine as a sort of self-medication for Bipolar Disorder and the serious depressive episodes that I go through. I've tried ECT which only gave me problems with memory and did nothing for my depressive symptoms. Also tried several different meds/antipsychotics, you guys know how that goes by now. Depression has impacted my life to the point where my cognitive function is very low and I'm trying to go back to school again and try to be somewhat social again and get my life back to "normal" so to speak so this is why I am considering Ketamine. I know there are Ketamine Infusion Clinics where I live but they are way too expensive for me to afford.

So my question for you guys is - have any of you tried Ketamine - either illicitly or in a clinic, and what was the outcome? If used illicitly, did you do an IV or snort it or do an intramuscular injection even?

If used illicitly, how many mg did you take? Because I did some research and apparently in clinical settings the standard dosage for Depression is 0.5 mg / kg of body weight, but that is through an IV or intravenous infusion method of administration. Do you guys think it is a good idea to self-medicate with Ketamine? Do I have to stop my meds beforehand? I don't want to end up becoming dependent on it, just strictly for the anti-depressant effects. I appreciate it.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
Ketamine works for me. Use 10mg twice a day, sometimes more

Reactions: thatonekris