• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cookiecarver

Jul 26, 2020
From https://lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/hanging/short-drop/simple-suspension

"Short drop/suspension hanging achieves death by cutting off the oxygen supply to the brain and body (asphyxiation) and/or the compression of the arteries (carotid and vertebral) and veins (jugular) in the neck. It requires little or no drop, as death is achieved simply by constriction of the trachea and/or the blood vessels. Indeed, a shorter drop is preferable for this method as it places less strain on the neck muscles.

If the airway is constricted, and full suspension achieved (i.e. feet fully off the floor), this method, at least initially, is likely to be very painful, as the person struggles for air against the compression of the noose and against the weight of their own body, being supported entirely by the neck and jaw. Clark quotes estimates of 1 to 3 minutes before unconsciousness sets in, with full death within 20 minutes."

On ketamine, from Wikipedia

"Ketamine is frequently used in severely injured people and appears to be safe in this group. It has been widely used for emergency surgery in field conditions in war zones, for example, during the Vietnam War. A 2011 clinical practice guideline supports the use of ketamine as a sedative in emergency medicine, including during physically painful procedures."

I am able to order ketamine from a deepwebmarket, and based on what I've read of it being used in surgeries as an anesthetic, it seems like it would maybe be better for pain relief than alcohol, which I first considered. 1-3 minutes of being in great pain, my full body supported by my neck while maybe being suffocated, if the rope fails to suppress the arteries in my neck, sounds awful. I surely hope that ketamine might be able to suppress some of that pain.

According to Medscape the dosage for anesthesia induction for ketamine is "IV: 1-4.5 mg/kg slow IV once" or "IM: 6.5-13 mg/kg IM once". I'm thinking of snorting so I don't know whether I should use the intravenous or intramuscular dose, the first would be 75-337,5 mg for a person of my size.

According to drugs.com "Snorting leads to effects in roughly 5 to 15 minutes." and "The effects of abuse typically last 1 to 2 hours".

So what do you think about this plan: I set everything ready, I tie the rope and set in on the right height so that my feet would be fully off the floor. Then I snort 250 mg of ketamine, wait for 20 minutes, and then hang myself, hoping that the ketamine relieves the pain.

I first considered drinking as much alcohol as I can without passing out and taking several pills of ibuprofen, and then hanging myself

What do you think of the plan? Which would be better, ketamine or alcohol+ibuprofen? Any tips and suggestions?

Last edited:
Reactions: lobster salad, Rabitfever and pthnrdnojvsc
C

Cookiecarver

Jul 26, 2020
Which numbs pain better? Let's compare drinking 12 beers, or snorting 250 mg of ketamine.

This article says:

>Alcohol is a pretty effective pain reliever, a new study spotted by The Independent finds—in some cases, better than some painkillers. New research in the Journal of Pain examined 18 different studies on pain and alcohol use with a total of more than 400 participants.

>In a comment to The Sun, lead researcher Trevor Thompson drew parallels between alcohol and traditional painkilling drugs. "It can be compared to opioid drugs such as codeine, and the effect is more powerful than paracetamol," he said.

Last edited:
Reactions: lobster salad and JustAMatterOfTime
This_sux ✓

This_sux ✓

Forever alone
Aug 6, 2020
Why not both?

I mean... You want to end your life, so you generally won't care what you'll do to your body in last moments.

Also would you drink 12 beers? That's like 2-3 litres of beer depending on size of the cup. Good luck not throwing up (especially if it's your first time drinking alcohol).

Reactions: lobster salad and Cookiecarver
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Ketamine is a miraculous anesthetic. It contains all 3 main components of modern anesthesia. Sedative/hypnotic, analgesia, muscle paralysis. It is a very powerful painkiller. It prevents the impulses from the limbic system from being transmitted to the cortex. The bioavailability of nasal use is high, but the onset of action is long. It can lead to bad experiences during this time, like K-hole. Midazolam, which encourages the patient to sleep, is used in ketamine anesthesia. The results of nasal use without a sedative agent do not predict. Also, ketamine anesthesia does not stop spontaneous breathing. So when you cannot control your body, you may still feel conscious and suffocating. In this regard, IV administered medical use ketamine might have worked. An aadministration that more than 4.5 mg/kg induction dose will make you unconscious. I don't know if alcohol works. The problem seems to be the same. The time between unconsciousness and consciousness is long. This is not an expert opinion.

Reactions: lobster salad and Cookiecarver