RyanSuicide

RyanSuicide

Student
Jan 7, 2019
Hello everyone new to this forum so I have a question to ask yall is ketamine useful for a suicide attempt? My idea is to take a couple grams of ketamine and hang from a tree (full suspension). I have taken many drugs but never tried ket before but I hear it is a great painkiller which should be good for hanging. I have a rope and access to this drug also. Btw I do not plan to die yet just when things get bad enough again (I have serious reoccurring depression and have attempted suicide twice before)

Reactions: sif and Deafsn0w
R

Rsuicidal

Student
Dec 12, 2018
I have no medical background so I cant say anything about LD. Just from my memory of using in the past how will you operate a rope while hallucinating?

R

Rsuicidal

Student
Dec 12, 2018
Ah I just reread your post, you havent tried this drug before. Have you researched a bunch of peoples dosage and experiences at least?
I was stuck laying down, it is an anisthetic if I recall and the whole while I couldn't move I believed I was shooting through pipes like bobsled.

I wouldnt trust myself flying through tunnels to make the rest of the method lethal at all.

RyanSuicide

RyanSuicide

Student
Jan 7, 2019
Well the plan is to stand on a bucket with the rope around my kneck and sniff the ketamine you see. Wait till it kicks in. May take a while but it's your death so you may as well be patient.

G

GeorgeEastman

Arcanist
Sep 3, 2018
Hanging from a tree sounds good. Every time I used to go out to the woods, I'd picture myself hanging from the trees. I often think of putting clothes or sheets around my neck and pulling on them real hard just to get used to it or maybe try to choke myself to death if possible.

Reactions: sif, Deafsn0w and RyanSuicide
RyanSuicide

RyanSuicide

Student
Jan 7, 2019
Ah I just reread your post, you havent tried this drug before. Have you researched a bunch of peoples dosage and experiences at least?
I was stuck laying down, it is an anisthetic if I recall and the whole while I couldn't move I believed I was shooting through pipes like bobsled.

I wouldnt trust myself flying through tunnels to make the rest of the method lethal at all.
So basically my friends have taken it but didn't ask them how much (not sure of dose) and yes when you take enough you cant move (no putting arms up when hanging) which is a good thing

RyanSuicide

RyanSuicide

Student
Jan 7, 2019
Hanging from a tree sounds good. Every time I used to go out to the woods, I'd picture myself hanging from the trees. I often think of putting clothes or sheets around my neck and pulling on them real hard just to get used to it or maybe try to choke myself to death if possible.
Yes but that's why I want the ketamine I tried partial suspension in a forest and it was a complete fuck up your survival instinct kicks in like crazy

Reactions: Feline, sif and Deafsn0w
S

Shewaitsforme

Arcanist
Sep 23, 2018
I snuck some Ket onto the psuch ward, 8 days i took it they jist thought i was lying on my bed not moving through depression (i was in a fucking ket hole) when it wore off id be able to go toilet, try eat etc. No idea of doses as i sniffed it straight out the bag. Totally unable to move, spinning off my tits on the bed. Was only an unplanned visit from the doctor and the nurses seeing me hugging the walls trying to walk that they searched my room. A whole 8 days, i never sniffed enough to die, was too fast acting, i got stuck in the bathroom at one point, they unlocked the door, just thought i was sat on the floor upset and left me there. Best 8 days of my life. Man if i wasnt on unannounced drug testing at work id be getting some right now as im off for two days. Cant really risk it, cant treat patients or drive the ambulance with Ket in my system

Reactions: sif, RyanSuicide and Deafsn0w
Dor

Dor

SS village idiot
Nov 22, 2018
When you've taken enough ketamine to feel no pain you won't be able to walk... And you will be so out of it mentally, you'll not only forgot that you're meaning to commit suicide, you will forget who you are, what you are, where you are.

Reactions: sif and lukaszz12
RyanSuicide

RyanSuicide

Student
Jan 7, 2019
When you've taken enough ketamine to feel no pain you won't be able to walk... And you will be so out of it mentally, you'll not only forgot that you're meaning to commit suicide, you will forget who you are, what you are, where you are.
I suspected so. Thanks for the feedback. But I have to ask if you forget you were even meant to commit suicide doesn't that make it like a temporary suicide cure?

Reactions: sif
Dor

Dor

SS village idiot
Nov 22, 2018
I suspected so. Thanks for the feedback. But I have to ask if you forget you were even meant to commit suicide doesn't that make it like a temporary suicide cure?

You become cured of being a human, you will forget who you are, what you were gonna do, where you are, what everything is, what being human is, what your body is, In a way it is the ULTIMATE reality escape

L

lukaszz12

Nov 4, 2018
Why complicate things so much? If you're scared of pain just take some opiates. Besides there's not much pain involved in hanging, the deciding factor here is overcoming the so called survival instinct.